seat covering..... - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork

Paint and Bodywork Anything to do with fabricating bodywork, composites, prep and paint work goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > seat covering.....

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2008, 12:12 AM   #11
Stick
is lurking in the shadows
CF Pimp
Stick's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:38 PM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 83 Times in 29 Posts
Stick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud of
Default Re: seat covering.....

Not too bad actually. I wouldn't do it, but it really makes his stand out.
Stick is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2008, 12:17 AM   #12
The Green Lantern
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
The Green Lantern's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 116 Times in 99 Posts
The Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant future

i still might zebra print mine
The Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2008, 12:25 AM   #13
Stick
CF Pimp
Stick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud of

If I were to get an animal print, it would be leopard. No question...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2008, 12:28 AM   #14
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:38 PM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 42 Times in 35 Posts
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green Lantern View Post
i still might zebra print mine
thats what i originally did with my mini fighter seat. and then it cracked in half. cheap ass seats

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
eZdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2008, 12:30 AM   #15
The Green Lantern
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
The Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant future

ya me too,olny mine got destroyed in the rain,shitty fabric
The Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2008, 12:45 AM   #16
Stick
CF Pimp

I thought about covering both mine in suede, but the first drop of rain would suck...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2008, 12:46 AM   #17
The Green Lantern
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

do velvet and we can call you freddy murcury
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2008, 12:49 AM   #18
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

i was gonna cover mine with woman skin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUFFALOBOB
SAY....ARE YOU ABOUT A SIZE 12?

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2008, 01:05 AM   #19
SV66650
Whomadethatmanagunner?

CF Pimp
SV66650's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 23 Times in 21 Posts
SV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to behold

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!.

I would use just normal cowhide stitched together in random pieces, make it look kind of hodge podge.

SV66650 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2008, 01:07 AM   #20
The Green Lantern
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

its allready been done

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork