Streetfighter Buildoff - 3 Days Left!!! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff

2008 Streetfighter Buildoff All discussion about the 2008 Buildoff goes in here

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Buildoff - 3 Days Left!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2008, 05:25 PM   #1
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:10 AM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Streetfighter Buildoff - 3 Days Left!!!

That's right... May 15th marks the end of the Streetfighter Buildoff, so make sure you get your before and after pics up, as well as a full list of the modifications you have done and the total build cost including the bike, all parts, and any external work you had done.

This buildoff is being voted on by a panel of judges from around the streetfighter community, and many of them have NOT been following the build threads, so you need to make sure that your final post (made BEFORE the end of the day on May 15th) clearly shows all the work you've done, and what it cost. You are being judged on that final post... so make it count!
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2008, 06:20 PM   #2
KANE
CF Lover
KANE's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
KANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well likedKANE is well liked
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Streetfighter Buildoff - 3 Days Left!!!

Is it too late for me to start a build?

KANE's 1999 GSXR fighter totaled R.I.P. 6/7/09
MY FIGHTER BUILD UP LINK.
My 1980 Jeep CJ5 project
KANE is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2008, 06:35 PM   #3
ab420
Abministrator
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Not if you can finish it in under 3 days lol.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-13-2008, 09:21 AM   #4
Ammadien
ZUK ATTaCK

CF Pimp
Ammadien's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff - 2nd Place Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

So we need to re-post pics of all the details? they won't go through the build thread at all?

Nate

2010 690SMC pics - SUMO!
2012 Build thread 86 7/11 yammy suspension - Anna Molly
2013 Build GL1000 8lbs 40 stone, Discuss
2015 Winter build KDX - E-Fighter
2015 Winter Build - Discuss
Ammadien is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-13-2008, 10:26 AM   #5
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:10 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

It upsets me to say that I won't be done, but as I had predicted, this was not the year for me to get this done in a timely manner. There's been some cool bikes come out of this, so I look forward to seeing what transpires.

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-13-2008, 11:09 AM   #6
Stick
is lurking in the shadows
CF Pimp
Stick's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:10 AM
Flipped Off 83 Times in 29 Posts
Stick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud of

So the community doesn't vote?
Stick is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-13-2008, 12:07 PM   #7
ab420
Abministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammadien View Post
So we need to re-post pics of all the details? they won't go through the build thread at all?

Nate
No, you don't have to repost everything, the judges will check over the threads, I'm just saying make sure you post a before and after pic next to eachother so it's easy to see the difference. Also make sure you post the mods list and build cost in that last post. I'm just trying to make things as easy as possible for the judges, since they are all pretty busy people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick1300 View Post
So the community doesn't vote?
We've had contests in the past where it was voted by members, and it caused a few problems, from people signing up dummy accounts to people saying it was a popularity contest, etc.

So, this year we are assembling a panel of impartial judges that have all helped the streetfighter community in one way or another.

This year, Adam and I are not even voting on the main buildoff...

HOWEVER, we do like to have a "People's Choice Award" which WILL be voted on by forum members by way of a public poll in the forum, so everyone can see who voted for who... so if there's any funny business, everyone will see it!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-13-2008, 02:01 PM   #8
Ammadien
ZUK ATTaCK

CF Pimp
Ammadien's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff - 2nd Place Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Cool man, got it. Thanks AB.

Nate

2010 690SMC pics - SUMO!
2012 Build thread 86 7/11 yammy suspension - Anna Molly
2013 Build GL1000 8lbs 40 stone, Discuss
2015 Winter build KDX - E-Fighter
2015 Winter Build - Discuss
Ammadien is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-13-2008, 02:35 PM   #9
Stick
is lurking in the shadows
CF Pimp
Stick's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:10 AM
Flipped Off 83 Times in 29 Posts
Stick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud of

That sounds smart.
Stick is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-13-2008, 04:32 PM   #10
ab420
Abministrator

Please try to use nice high quality pics... we want to cover this in the magazine, and the better quality your pics are, the bigger they can be in the magazine!

If you have REALLY high res pics, that are too big for the forum, post forum friendly pics, then please email your hi-res pics to me:
[email protected]

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff