Streetfighter Buildoff - 3 Days Left!!! - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff

2008 Streetfighter Buildoff All discussion about the 2008 Buildoff goes in here

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Buildoff - 3 Days Left!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #11
thasick1
Fighterering since 1998

CF Addict
thasick1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:38 AM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 29 Times in 26 Posts
thasick1 is a name known to allthasick1 is a name known to allthasick1 is a name known to allthasick1 is a name known to allthasick1 is a name known to allthasick1 is a name known to allthasick1 is a name known to allthasick1 is a name known to allthasick1 is a name known to allthasick1 is a name known to allthasick1 is a name known to all
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Streetfighter Buildoff - 3 Days Left!!!

Im in the same boat as Endo....between moving 100 miles, finding work and preparing for baby on the way, I have had about 2 weeks worth of time to get the bike not only looking the way I wanted but fiberglassed, sanded, cut, welded, braced, blah blah blah...Im still waiting on my wheels from the powdercoater, my tail, tank, headlight, fender and helmet all still need paint, waiting on the correct set of carbs for my bike, correct radiator for the bike, ugh,....the list got bigger when I realized what a dipshit the previous owner was...

U to the G to the H!

Nevertheless, she will be done in time for summer...I think we shouldve extended the date to June, but thats just me.

Streetfighters: IF YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT, THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND
ThaSick1's ZX7 Build (2010 Buildoff) - Assembled & SOLD
1989 GSXR1100 - "ROWDY" - Finished & SOLD
1981 GS450 Bobber - "Scar Tissue" - In Progress
thasick1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2008, 12:32 AM   #12
Ammadien
ZUK ATTaCK

CF Pimp
Ammadien's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:38 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff - 2nd Place Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Sent my higher res ones AB, let me know if you got em.

Nate

2010 690SMC pics - SUMO!
2012 Build thread 86 7/11 yammy suspension - Anna Molly
2013 Build GL1000 8lbs 40 stone, Discuss
2015 Winter build KDX - E-Fighter
2015 Winter Build - Discuss
Ammadien is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2008, 12:55 AM   #13
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammadien View Post
Sent my higher res ones AB, let me know if you got em.

Nate
yes I did, looks great!
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2008, 03:00 PM   #14
ab420
Abministrator
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Today is the LAST DAY to post your final build update with build cost, mods list, and before and after pics...

...as of right now, there are only 2 people who have done this:
Ammadien and two240s

If anyone else wants to be judged in the buildoff, make sure you get your final post in there before midnight tonite EST!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2008, 12:04 AM   #15
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:38 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

great work to everyone who finished! those that did, im really impressed.

those that didnt, dont feel bad. theres always next year. you did work .... just keep it up so you can ride that mofugga!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2008, 01:28 AM   #16
SV66650
Whomadethatmanagunner?

CF Pimp
SV66650's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:38 AM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 23 Times in 21 Posts
SV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to behold

so how many entries were finally put in other than two240's and Ammadien?

SV66650 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2008, 01:34 AM   #17
ab420
Abministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV66650 View Post
so how many entries were finally put in other than two240's and Ammadien?
None, those were the only 2 to get their final build post with before and after pics, mod list and build cost posted in time... but they sure did come out nice!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff