December FOTM Voting Thread - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2017 Fighter of the Month

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > December FOTM Voting Thread

View Poll Results: December FOTM Winner
ZipTi's 97' B1 1200, 407lbs Dual SportMoto 22 21.15%
(Make that thing forkless) Julian's Victor Frankenstein's Monster - Dirtbag build 39 37.50%
(Make that thing forkless) Julian's Dirtbag Dual-Sport 21 20.19%
MikeGyver's 2000 Ducati 996 Strada 7 6.73%
Tekgnome's Screaming Banshee 1 0.96%
F'Dup's DR650 7 6.73%
RS Raz's YZ125 7 6.73%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2017, 03:23 AM   #1
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:11 PM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default December FOTM Voting Thread

Here are the bikes for December. Click on the photo to go to entry post to read about the bike. The last month of roll-over before a clean start in Jan 2018!

ZipTi's 97' B1 1200, 407lbs Dual SportMoto

(Make that thing forkless) Julian's Victor Frankenstein's Monster - Dirtbag build

(Make that thing forkless) Julian's Dirtbag Dual-Sport

MikeGyver's 2000 Ducati 996 Strada

Tekgnome's Screaming Banshee

F'Dup's DR650

RS Raz's YZ125

Good luck Fighters!

Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2017, 02:59 PM   #2
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:11 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Thumbs up Re: December FOTM Voting Thread

That Bandit's paint job is loud.

Totally diggin' it. I want to see it sideways on a gravel road!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-21-2017, 03:04 PM   #3
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:11 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: December FOTM Voting Thread

The DR and the YZ still turn me on.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2017, 07:28 AM   #4
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

still dirtbag dual sport, I'd happily ride that
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2017, 10:58 AM   #5
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
sebwiers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 19 Posts
sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

How the hell is he keeping those raw steel frames from rusting? Isn't he in SanFrancisco ?
sebwiers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2017, 02:14 PM   #6
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:11 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebwiers View Post
How the hell is he keeping those raw steel frames from rusting? Isn't he in SanFrancisco ?
the tears of liberal snowflake cry babies have rust preventing properties.
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Mongoose!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2017, 02:23 AM   #7
make that thing forkless
forks and valves... WTF?
Senior Fighterer
make that thing forkless's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebwiers View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
the tears of liberal snowflake cry babies have rust preventing properties.
Ha! funniest thing I've ready all day

Luckily I live far enough outside of SF that I don't have to deal with too many libtards... but an occasional wipe-down with a oil soaked rag helps the rust situation on the bare framed bikes.
make that thing forkless is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived make that thing forkless!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2017, 02:39 AM   #8
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
sebwiers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 19 Posts
sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by make that thing forkless View Post
Ha! funniest thing I've ready all day

Luckily I live far enough outside of SF that I don't have to deal with too many libtards... but an occasional wipe-down with a oil soaked rag helps the rust situation on the bare framed bikes.
I liberally coated my steel bits with linseed oil, and am still growing a decent patina. Its not a full on bloom, but its certainly not shop fresh. Maybe it doesn't provide the necessary protection once dry? Not really a problem in my case (I used thick steel both for ease of welding and in anticipation of rust) but certainly a curiosity.

I did notice that the spots on my frame where paint has worn / been scraped away during repairs are not rusting as much, and have motor oil on them (from the blown line) rather than dried linseed oil, so I guess maybe that's more evidence you need "wet" oil.

I'm tempted to give Boeshield a shot. Is very popular for (bicycle) chains, which rust like a mofo during the winters here.
sebwiers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2017, 09:04 AM   #9
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:11 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Nice work all round. Especialy the dual sport.

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2017, 12:00 PM   #10
Natan
Fighterer
Natan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Natan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant futureNatan has a brilliant future
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner 

That Frankensteins Monster is still the coolest bike I've ever seen. I hope one day I can build crazy shit like that

2018 Winter Buildoff - CBR600F - Build - Discussion
Natan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Natan!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2017 Fighter of the Month