Where to buy decent Headlight? - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Beginner Streetfighter Questions

Beginner Streetfighter Questions This is the place to ask all beginner questions with no fear of being flamed. This section will be HEAVILY MODERATED! Any fighter related question is allowed, no matter how simple!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Where to buy decent Headlight?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2019, 03:55 AM   #1
jfizzle232
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 06:30 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
jfizzle232 is a NOOB
Default Where to buy decent Headlight?

I'm in the process of making my streetfighter road legal, and it needs a headlight and turn signals. Where can I get a decent one that won't break the bank? I just want a headlight, ideally with integrated turn signals so i don't have to separately mount those. Everything I've found in my short search is either $15 eBay Chinesium of multiple hundreds of dollars. I don't have the money currently to spend $500+ on a headlight, I need to buy some other stuff!

Side question: The bike is a 2005 ZX10r, and it has a ram air intake built into the front of the frame. I want to put my headlight in front of that, and make a makeshift grille to put inside the intake. Is that okay? Obviously I'll lose the benefit of the ram air part, but as long as there's a few inches of clearance, the bike should be able to breathe fine right?

Thanks!
jfizzle232 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2019, 01:58 AM   #2
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:30 AM
Flip Offs: 189
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Where to buy decent Headlight?

OEM take offs are usually good at around $100.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Beginner Streetfighter Questions