370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee - Page 15 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-13-2020, 05:36 AM   #141
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:48 AM
Flip Offs: 32
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
I have some new spending plans alloy and bling and is almost on order​​​​​​​!!!
down payment sorted and sent against one of these bad boys in monoshock

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-14-2020, 04:41 PM   #142
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

got the top rear engine mounts back from Taff, test fit, look to be close to where they need to be.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2020, 06:30 AM   #143
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

latest bit or build turned up today, 3 way brake splitter block from Torques UK, will mean that i can keep the front end/bar area nice and clean

by running the brake line through the steering stem, got some 90deg adapters coming to fit this block, so the lines will exit rearwards to the calipers.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-17-2020, 02:31 PM   #144
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

today was upper front end test fit, fitted all the controls/switches/levers and hoses to make sure it would work like it had in my mind.

very happy with how it has gone together, looks very clean and un cluttered, only thing that might be a small niggle is the bar end indies!

due to the slope of the bars with the placement of the mirrors they might not be as open to the front as needed, might end up fitting some M-blaze buttons

somewhere on the front too. but until they are wired in it is all guess work on that score.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2020, 08:28 AM   #145
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

after receiving my Motogadget M-blaze Pins I had a play around with some mounting ideas in my head, as i have a spare bottom yoke

it helps with picturing what i can get away with on the best yoke.

mounted down a bit and in line with the center bar would be nice and tidy i am thinking.

will need yoke drilling and a channel for the wire cutting, also need to cut the threads down on the M-blaze, but doable

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2020, 10:29 AM   #146
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

new chain and sprocket turned up today, gave chain a good clean off, de grease and test fit, looks to be more than enough chain/tyre/frame clearance with 190 tyre & 530 chain

happy with that

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2020, 11:29 AM   #147
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

doing my bit for social distancing made sure that i stayed at least 2m away from Mick whilst he did some "Essential" work on my frame, cheers mate.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2020, 05:48 AM   #148
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
after receiving my Motogadget M-blaze Pins I had a play around with some mounting ideas in my head, as i have a spare bottom yoke

it helps with picturing what i can get away with on the best yoke.

mounted down a bit and in line with the center bar would be nice and tidy i am thinking.

will need yoke drilling and a channel for the wire cutting, also need to cut the threads down on the M-blaze, but doable

whilst down at Redsix yesterday I had a chat with Mick about fitment of the M-blaze to the yokes, after looking over the yokes and then looking at a headlamp he had

disassembled on the bench, i have changed plans, indicators will now be getting mounted directly into the sides of the lamp housing, loads of metal to drill and tap for fitment. still nice clean un cluttered finish.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2020, 08:54 AM   #149
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Pic of cam cover through from Brian at Centurion, looks the dogs *on with head tomorrow.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2020, 01:34 PM   #150
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

got pics from Component Engineering of my two new made to order Ti engine rear mounting bolts, went round Taffs to get my M8 threaded frame inserts.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads