Gtech pro RR Not seeing RPM after rewire - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Help Needed!

Streetfighter Help Needed! Need help with your 'fighter? Ask for help in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Gtech pro RR Not seeing RPM after rewire

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-04-2019, 08:48 PM   #1
gt alex
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 11:56 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
gt alex is a NOOB
Default Gtech pro RR Not seeing RPM after rewire

Today i was refitting my Gtech pro RR so I could gather some base line performance figure before starting mods to the engine and drive train.
And although the tacho feature worked in the past on this 02 sv650 since the eleltrics fried and I have not only replaced most of it, I have also shortened the harness and fitted a lithium battery for the cafe racer conversion It's not working now.
The tacho indication starts to display then nothing, won't move.
Does anyone have any thoughts, the gtech picks up the signal some how just by plugging in a cig lighter socket. that also is knew be cause I'm a bit parrinniod about cooking things again I bought one with voltage display.
I might try and wire it straight across the battery.
gt alex is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Help Needed!