what do u think of my project Jaybuilt XJ500T - Page 51 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > what do u think of my project Jaybuilt XJ500T

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2019, 07:32 AM   #501
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict
jaybuilt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:04 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 9 Times in 2 Posts
jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: what do u think of my project Jaybuilt XJ500T

I perforated the stinger tubes installed heat shields over the light openings and packed insulation in the fender/silencer then it was flush riveted and welded to the seat pan all this aloud me to the tube structure/rear sub frame.under the seat the stingers join the expantion chambers with clamps and silicone tubing.
12592585_1141118529252183_7468618995177488280_n by jaybuilt1, on Flickr
jaybuilt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jaybuilt!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2019, 07:37 AM   #502
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict
jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

click on photo for walk around

MAH02429_WMV V9 by jaybuilt1, on Flickr
These people High Fived jaybuilt!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2019, 08:35 AM   #503
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Woah! It just gets better mate.

Super nice work on tha tailsetup Jay.

5X5!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2019, 10:29 AM   #504
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:04 AM
Flip Offs: 36
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

So many great details to oogle.

That rear fender is one of the nicest parts I've seen on any bike.

Enjoyed the video close up view. Thanks, Jay!!
Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2019, 02:49 PM   #505
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBBO View Post
Woah! It just gets better mate.

Super nice work on tha tailsetup Jay.

5X5!
glad ya like it Robbro functions good but something is missing or shaped wrong i will post an updated pic asap with seat rubber .you can tell me what is wrong.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2019, 02:52 PM   #506
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
So many great details to oogle.

That rear fender is one of the nicest parts I've seen on any bike.

Enjoyed the video close up view. Thanks, Jay!!
Pete I do appreciate your words but we both know better than that 5x5 brother!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes