Leather Idea - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Leather Idea

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
GraffitiGiraffe
SHENANIGANS
CF Addict
GraffitiGiraffe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:23 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
GraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to all
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Leather Idea

I have this idea....

First I want to take a mold of my fairings and make some more out of glass...
THEN I want to take leather and stretch it over the new fairings, gluing it with high strength adhesive and rivets. I did a mock up in photoshop...LMK what you think opinions don't hurt me...just an idea!

R.I.P Gavin "Greencheezeta" Butts
You will be missed
We Love you Mad Madame, RIP my friend
Shenanigans
1971 International Scout 2 project
GraffitiGiraffe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2008, 06:51 PM   #2
Truckinduc
I been fightin' gravity

Truckinduc's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 21 Times in 18 Posts
Truckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond repute
Winter Buildoff Winner Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Leather Idea

maybe giraffe skin, Your chop looks aewsome, and i think it would be damn cool. Give it a try on the fender or something see how it turns out.
Truckinduc is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2008, 07:26 PM   #3
GraffitiGiraffe
SHENANIGANS
CF Addict
GraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to allGraffitiGiraffe is a name known to all

No giraffe skin lol...I said no to that myself it would look way to odd for me...I like to be different and all but eh...not the theme I want...
I'm also looking at taking hard angles and making a stealth fighter type look, but with clear plexiglass. Show all the innards. Think it would be neat

You will be missed
Shenanigans
GraffitiGiraffe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2008, 07:35 PM   #4
katana john
OLD GUY's RULE
CF Pimp
katana john's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:23 AM
Flip Offs: 277
Flipped Off 92 Times in 62 Posts
katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!katana john is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Linkmasters 

don't get it wet
katana john is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2008, 07:39 PM   #5
GraffitiGiraffe
SHENANIGANS
CF Addict

It's water proof coated with some shit...made for like car roofs...

You will be missed
Shenanigans
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2008, 08:41 PM   #6
GraffitiGiraffe
SHENANIGANS
CF Addict

I guess it's vinyl not really leather >.>

You will be missed
Shenanigans
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2008, 08:51 PM   #7
Greencheezeeta
Cheesus loves you

CF Pimp
Greencheezeeta's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 42
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
Greencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

Hey, looks purdy darn good. Leather it is.

Greencheezeeta is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2008, 09:02 PM   #8
paul
VP of Daily Operations
paul's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 18
Flipped Off 63 Times in 48 Posts
paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

its not gonna look good at all. ur gonna have a hard time working the material around the radius of the tanks. so unless ur quite the seamstress and u can stitch together something that is close to shape i say no go.

R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeata" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

www.FOHCycleFab.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denvgasm View Post
I like man on man asshole gobbling

please don't make that a sig

IIII <Fucking Count It!!!
paul is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2008, 09:04 PM   #9
The Ruckus
Captain Missing Sandwich

CF Pimp
The Ruckus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 27 Times in 23 Posts
The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

You'd have to put it on your helmet, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
i will negative rep you into a coma
The Ruckus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2008, 09:07 PM   #10
Greencheezeeta
Cheesus loves you

CF Pimp
Greencheezeeta's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 42
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
Greencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to beholdGreencheezeeta is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 
Talking Re: Leather Idea

hmm.... leather helmet..... could also be cool. Also, no rear hugger!

Greencheezeeta is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics