fighter buildoff (the original concept thread) - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff

2007 Streetfighter Buildoff Anything related to the streetfighter buildoff should be in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > fighter buildoff (the original concept thread)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2006, 02:23 PM   #21
Radioaktiv
Fighter
Radioaktiv's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:01 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 26 Times in 26 Posts
Radioaktiv is a NOOB
Default Re: fighter buildoff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder
man I wish I had the cash...... Id build somethin nasty
+1

never seems to be enough of that

lurking
Radioaktiv is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2006, 02:53 PM   #22
BigRed875
CF Addict
Flipped Off 35 Times in 35 Posts
BigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friends

i have a 90 fzr 600 that maybe a good candidate...but i am not sure how much i paid for it lol...in this case would we asses a value?
BigRed875 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2006, 03:03 PM   #23
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed875
i have a 90 fzr 600 that maybe a good candidate...but i am not sure how much i paid for it lol...in this case would we asses a value?
1 million dollars!
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2006, 03:06 PM   #24
ab420
Abministrator
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Oh wait... sorry... you said a 1990 FZR 600, sorry I misread...

2 million dollars!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2006, 03:28 PM   #25
PsychoDad
Welcome to the new day...

CF Pimp
PsychoDad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:01 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I would like to get in on this but I think the low costs here would put all others at a dis-dvantage maybe I can send all upgrades and labor hours if get something one offed and then you guys in the real world can assess what was spending.

If not then I would have to say no go for me. I want to sponsor prizes as well so maybe I can do it for exhibition only and not be a true contender.

Gives me a good reason to finally build a fighter. "YES HONEY I SWEAR ITS FOR WORK!! REALY!!!"
PsychoDad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2006, 04:15 PM   #26
skr00zloose
the mad doctor

CF Pimp
skr00zloose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 25 Times in 25 Posts
skr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of light

by no means was i saying that the way we did it on the "other" board was the way i'd like to see it. i kinda like the ghetto fab idea. all my bikes are ghetto fab! the main reason for the "fair market value" thing was because some people (myself included) have enough parts in thier yard/shed/garage to build a bike or two without spending any money. i won't lie, if i were to enter this, that's the ONLY way i could do it. i'm broke, lol.

sign me up for the lowest class you got

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.
skr00zloose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2006, 04:21 PM   #27
ab420
Abministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by skr00zloose
sign me up for the lowest class you got
Your in for the streetfighter bicycle competition!

If that goes well, we may do a Big Wheel buildoff! LOL!

Think you can top this?

Name:  big.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  4.8 KB

Last edited by ab420; 11-10-2006 at 04:27 PM.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2006, 05:54 PM   #28
skr00zloose
the mad doctor

CF Pimp
skr00zloose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 25 Times in 25 Posts
skr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of lightskr00zloose is a glorious beacon of light

dangit, i had the perfect reply pic... but it was on my HD when it died......dayungit!!

lol.

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.
skr00zloose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2006, 06:31 PM   #29
BigRed875
CF Addict
Flipped Off 35 Times in 35 Posts
BigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaSteve
I would like to get in on this but I think the low costs here would put all others at a dis-dvantage maybe I can send all upgrades and labor hours if get something one offed and then you guys in the real world can assess what was spending.

If not then I would have to say no go for me. I want to sponsor prizes as well so maybe I can do it for exhibition only and not be a true contender.

Gives me a good reason to finally build a fighter. "YES HONEY I SWEAR ITS FOR WORK!! REALY!!!"
well what are you thinking?
BigRed875 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2006, 09:24 PM   #30
spaz
Portland Oregon
Fighter
spaz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:01 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 15 Times in 15 Posts
spaz is making some friendsspaz is making some friendsspaz is making some friends

voila,

here is my fightered big wheel
Attached Images

spaz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff