Official Fighter Buildoff Details! - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff

2007 Streetfighter Buildoff Anything related to the streetfighter buildoff should be in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Official Fighter Buildoff Details!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2006, 06:03 AM   #11
Boxer
www.bladerod.com

Fighter
Boxer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:17 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Boxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of lightBoxer is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Official Fighter Buildoff Details!

Thinking I should get out the pencil and paper
Boxer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2006, 12:29 PM   #12
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:17 AM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer
Are you gonna enter? That would be awesome! The more the merrier!
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2006, 02:13 PM   #13
g-style street-fighter
Bush pilot
Senior Fighterer
g-style street-fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 19 Times in 19 Posts
g-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friends
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - People's Choice Awar 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer

Yeah get in there!!, nothin' to loose..

REMEMBER VOTE FOR G-STYLE
g-style street-fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 08:52 AM   #14
Urbandrag
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 09:17 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Urbandrag is a NOOB

I have a couple of questions...
Is it open for people outside US?...
Do I have to start with a stock bike?... Because I have a lot of parts laying around in my garage, enough parts to build a SF project... (KZ750 frame, 750 turbo engine, ZX11 front and rear ends, etc)...
When do I have to start the buildoff and when is the date to finish the project?...
I think that's all... Excuse me for too many ?s...
BTW, it's a very interesting contest!... Good luck for all!...
Urbandrag is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 01:46 PM   #15
ab420
Abministrator
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbandrag
I have a couple of questions...
Is it open for people outside US?...
Yes, it is open to everyone!

Quote:
Do I have to start with a stock bike?... Because I have a lot of parts laying around in my garage, enough parts to build a SF project... (KZ750 frame, 750 turbo engine, ZX11 front and rear ends, etc)...
No, but the value of the bike and parts does count. If you don't have any receipts or anything, post what you feel it's worth, and if anyone has a problem with it, they will let ya know.

Quote:
When do I have to start the buildoff and when is the date to finish the project?...
January 1, 2007 - May 26, 2007

Good luck!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 02:48 PM   #16
Sevulturus
Wannabe
CF Addict
Sevulturus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:17 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 19 Times in 19 Posts
Sevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to beholdSevulturus is a splendid one to behold

What is the rule for work done on the bikes prior to the build off being announced? I've noticed that most of the bikes being entered are already 1/2 way to being a street fighter.
Sevulturus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 03:19 PM   #17
ab420
Abministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevulturus
What is the rule for work done on the bikes prior to the build off being announced? I've noticed that most of the bikes being entered are already 1/2 way to being a street fighter.
Well, part of the official thread discussions should be determing what everyone feels is a fair starting value for their bike with all mods done before the buildoff. I'm pretty sure everyone will be fair about it, because after all, the members will ultimately decide who is in the finals, so if anyone's trying to cheat anyone, we will all see it.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 03:28 PM   #18
BigRed875
CF Addict
Flipped Off 35 Times in 35 Posts
BigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friends

right....and i am sure the before and after pics will impact the judging, i.e. someone with an 50% done street fighter will not get as much credit as someone starting from scratch
BigRed875 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 03:30 PM   #19
Gunslinger
Fighterer
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
Gunslinger is a good noobieGunslinger is a good noobie

on top of all that i'm considering this to be for fun.......if i win then great, if i don't then that's ok......i'm just looking forward to seeing all the finished bikes and the creativity that is brought out by the members......i think if anyone get's their panties in a wad over anything in this "competition" they really need to step back and reevaluate their lives because they clearly have issues. This above all is a friendly competion and i don't believe anyone will "cheat". we are all winners with our efforts and our finished bikes that we will all be proud of. we really have nothing to lose here.......sorry...just my outlook on the deal....
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2006, 03:30 PM   #20
BigRed875
CF Addict
Flipped Off 35 Times in 35 Posts
BigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friendsBigRed875 is making some friends

this could turn into a slippery slope which is why a fresh project is probably a better idea....but then we'd have like 3 people doing it lol
BigRed875 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff