Gunslinger struggle.... - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff

2007 Streetfighter Buildoff Anything related to the streetfighter buildoff should be in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Gunslinger struggle....

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2006, 10:35 AM   #1
Gunslinger
Fighterer
Local Time: 07:55 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
Gunslinger is a good noobieGunslinger is a good noobie
Default Gunslinger struggle....

does everyone have a definate idea on how they are going to approach their build. i keep changing my ideas when i see new things......anyone else going through this or is it just me?
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2006, 11:44 AM   #2
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:55 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 
Default Re: Gunslinger struggle....

I change the odd idea here and there, but for this build, I have a definite finished product in mind. It might not get there right now, but that's the whole point! Evolution IS streetfighting...period. Ideas come and go, but the ability and pride in saying "I did that", last forever.

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2006, 11:59 AM   #3
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:55 AM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

yes and no. I have a definitive goal, but that goal changes according to how much time and money I am able to devote to the project.

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2006, 03:44 PM   #4
g-style street-fighter
Bush pilot
Senior Fighterer
g-style street-fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 19 Times in 19 Posts
g-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friends
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - People's Choice Awar 

I have an idea but reality changes all my builds as they materialise. I just get a basic direction and start goin' there. Cool though cause it's so hard to fuck up a streetfighter!! there aint many rules. Kinda like sex with a strange girl, you know what you want but she'll steer you in her direction as you go, the end result is worth it. There's allot of really nice Bandits on www.streetfighters.nl .Sky's the limit.

Glen.

REMEMBER VOTE FOR G-STYLE
g-style street-fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2006, 03:56 PM   #5
Gunslinger
Fighterer
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
Gunslinger is a good noobieGunslinger is a good noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-style street-fighter
I have an idea but reality changes all my builds as they materialise. I just get a basic direction and start goin' there. Cool though cause it's so hard to fuck up a streetfighter!! there aint many rules. Kinda like sex with a strange girl, you know what you want but she'll steer you in her direction as you go, the end result is worth it. There's allot of really nice Bandits on www.streetfighters.nl .Sky's the limit.

Glen.

sweet...thanks......
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2006, 07:48 PM   #6
The Green Lantern
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
The Green Lantern's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 116 Times in 99 Posts
The Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant future

i dont have a fucking clue,ill probaly leave it to the last minute and end up having to take time off work to finish
The Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2006, 04:51 PM   #7
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i have a general idea whats gonna happen with my projects...nothin to solid except the paint scheme couple basic plans a few not so basic and one or two that are just wrong! hah. we'll see how it goes!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff