Catman's Suzuki GSX-R 750 stuntfighter (The Chameleon) Discussion - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions

Fighter Buildoff Discussions Here there is a seperate thread to discuss each fighter build in the contest.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Catman's Suzuki GSX-R 750 stuntfighter (The Chameleon) Discussion

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-08-2007, 08:29 AM   #41
catman
(cheers smiley goes here)

CF Pimp
catman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:14 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
catman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to behold
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 1st Place 
Default Re: Catman's Suzuki GSX-R 750 stuntfighter (The Chameleon) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam

now it looks proper. man.... youre gonna love it. give it a week or so to get used to. youre gonna be psyched tho!

looks great man! and the gauges are mounted too?!

Thanks bro !! I do love it !! My brake lines are in today after 4 or tomorrow ??

I rode it around the neighberhood with no brakes. I stopped at the local pool hall. Everyone was on thier bikes yesterday. when i passed the bar, everyone is outside lookin at the bikes and smoking cigs, cuz of the new law. I passed the bar by about 30 yards, stopped in the middle of the street, leaned it over, spun the ass end around like a dirt bike.
They just tripped on me...........hahahaha
I had a guy on a cromed out stock bussa, wanna run my bike. Yea that's fair !!! I would have broke his heart if i was on my 1,000.

Fear Knocked on the door, Faith answered , but noone was there ?

SAME SHIFT , DIFFERENT GEAR
catman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-17-2007, 05:52 PM   #42
sevenpointsixtwo
Recent Transplant
CF Pimp
sevenpointsixtwo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:14 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 7 Times in 7 Posts
sevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Cool fender!
na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na.... catman!

what paint is that?

2006 SV1000S Project Thread
sevenpointsixtwo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-17-2007, 05:59 PM   #43
trav72
GURU

CF Pimp
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:14 AM
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
trav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of light
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 3rd Place 

I'm definitely digging that fender! Nice job!
trav72 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-17-2007, 06:01 PM   #44
catman

CF Pimp
catman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenpointsixtwo
Cool fender!
na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na.... catman!

what paint is that?
thanks
Truck bed liner
Same as the dented tank, wheels, rear cowl,wind screen,fender and my lid

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2007, 09:51 AM   #45
PsychoDad
Welcome to the new day...

CF Pimp
PsychoDad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Catman, Long time bro. Hows the project going?

Does that exhaust still sound as bad ass as it did in the show hall at Indy?

I was going to ask you how it was for practical use. With it cut down like that and using it to commute. No pork trouble?
PsychoDad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2007, 10:29 AM   #46
catman

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaSteve
Catman, Long time bro. Hows the project going?

Does that exhaust still sound as bad ass as it did in the show hall at Indy?

I was going to ask you how it was for practical use. With it cut down like that and using it to commute. No pork trouble?

Hey bro you livin in China and all, If you don't post up we start to worry a little !!!

The exhaust isn't loud AT all , but sounds mean as hell 1 check out the threads !!

The bike is turnin out just like i wanted !

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions