Albertaf4i 2004 Honda 600 f4i Discussion - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions

Fighter Buildoff Discussions Here there is a seperate thread to discuss each fighter build in the contest.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Albertaf4i 2004 Honda 600 f4i Discussion

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-01-2007, 12:07 PM   #11
cRaZy8
Fresh outta Fighter camp!
Fighterer
cRaZy8's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:15 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
cRaZy8 is well likedcRaZy8 is well likedcRaZy8 is well likedcRaZy8 is well likedcRaZy8 is well likedcRaZy8 is well liked
Default Re: Albertaf4i 2004 Honda 600 f4i Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam
mbe you should start mass producing them for all of us, so we dont get tickets either!!

lookin good. you puttin baffles in that exhaust or are you going deaf??
I was wondering the same thing Adam. Last year I ran my bike around for two days with just the D&D header and mid pipe, with no can. Fuckin' A that shit was loud!

Current project: 1984 Yamaha FJ1100

Hauler
05 Powerstroke- waaayyyy too much to list not dyno' recently but should be cresting the 500HP and 900TQ at this stage.

Past bikes:
1999 SV650 --http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=53898
2003 F4i --http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=5091
1998 ZX750
1994 GSXR 750W
2001 Yamaha YZ426F Supermoto
cRaZy8 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-01-2007, 12:44 PM   #12
albertaf4i
aka crash test
CF Lover
albertaf4i's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:15 AM
Flipped Off 19 Times in 19 Posts
albertaf4i is making some friendsalbertaf4i is making some friendsalbertaf4i is making some friendsalbertaf4i is making some friends

nah it has a baffle to go in it that was just a mock up

Point the tail to the sky and maker loud! Oh and always wave at the law with one finger!!
albertaf4i is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2007, 10:03 PM   #13
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

nice work on the undertail, paintin it black?
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2007, 10:26 PM   #14
albertaf4i
aka crash test
CF Lover
albertaf4i is making some friendsalbertaf4i is making some friendsalbertaf4i is making some friendsalbertaf4i is making some friends

yea black it is

Point the tail to the sky and maker loud! Oh and always wave at the law with one finger!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2007, 02:23 AM   #15
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:15 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

That's pretty much what I gotta do to my undertail as well Bryce, but I have to bring mine right back to the battery box. So quite a ways. You did a good job...wanna help?

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2007, 03:18 AM   #16
albertaf4i
aka crash test
CF Lover

yeah dude im off next weekend if you want but i would have to crash at your house and bring my mini dog(chihauhau)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2007, 12:14 PM   #17
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:15 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

That should be fine...I'll check about the dog (we have one and 2 cats, should be cool though). I have to find out if I have Saturday off...

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2007, 08:49 PM   #18
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

Undertail looks sick man! Good job, definitely an improvement on the stock shit.
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2007, 09:18 PM   #19
albertaf4i
aka crash test
CF Lover

yeppers im quite amazed at my craftsmanship actually

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2007, 10:00 PM   #20
zx636skiv
Fighterer
zx636skiv's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:15 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
zx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friendszx636skiv is making some friends

Looking good so far!

About the undertail though...does it open downward and have a tray like the tail lockers I used to see?

...C-Ya...Skiv...
'00 ZX6fightR & '99 Marauder project

My ever ongoing 6R Fighter Project
zx636skiv is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions