enrico vespa's 2005 Suzuki SV 650 : "BACARDI 151" Discussion - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions

Fighter Buildoff Discussions Here there is a seperate thread to discuss each fighter build in the contest.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > enrico vespa's 2005 Suzuki SV 650 : "BACARDI 151" Discussion

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2007, 01:42 AM   #31
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:07 AM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 
Default Re: enrico vespa's 2005 Suzuki SV 650 : "BACARDI 151" Discussion

Those signals on there you're not using?

I'm glad I don't have to get my bike inspected, that's some shit.
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2007, 01:43 AM   #32
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I like the headlights and the diamond plate flyscreen I just think you need to do away with the handlebar crossbrace or lower the handlebars so the crossbrace goes behind the flyscreen.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2007, 01:44 AM   #33
enrico vespa
GURU
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 10 Times in 10 Posts
enrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by haelo
I've got a 180 tire, down from the stock 190 on the busa. It's perfect, I can pick the front end up out of corners but it's not to wide like the 190 was.

Enrico, you were right about the bars bein too high... if you got fat bars or just found something without a brace it would look better and you wouldn't have to change the riding position (if you like it)
I may just take the pad off. I don't want to spend more money on fat bars after I got these and haven't used them. The bar underneath is black so hopefully it doesn't stand out. I may get rid of the riser plates to lower it some.

While I was sitting on it, I felt like I was sittin on a KLR, Kinda comfortable, but not sure if that's how I wanna ride.

enrico vespa is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2007, 01:47 AM   #34
dogbreath
Function IS Form

Too high bars can ruin a ride, trust me.

I think it would look pretty good if you blacked out the whole bar assembly and took the pad off! Maybe even with just the black accent of the middle bar would look good. Lowering them wouldn't hurt and you might have to if you want the bike to ride nice.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2007, 01:57 AM   #35
enrico vespa
GURU
CF Addict
enrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well likedenrico vespa is well liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by haelo
Those signals on there you're not using?

I'm glad I don't have to get my bike inspected, that's some shit.
those signals I'm using. I haven't figured out the signals for the rear, so I'm connecting the same signals in the rear since they're dot, then get some LED's after I get the sticker.

Decided, the bars ate gonna get lowered and the pad comes off. Such a shame, I sold my stock handlebars 2 weeks ago.

What about fender? I'm thinking of keeping it off and just throw it on when it rains. The fender is huge, it's almost like a busa fender. I don't wnat to cut into it since I may want to sell the fender at a later time.

enrico vespa is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2007, 01:59 AM   #36
enrico vespa
GURU
CF Addict

I'll throw on the blue flyscreen this weekend and do a comparison. I don't think the guy will take too kindly seeing a bike with diamond plate coming in. I may fail just for that...lol

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2007, 01:59 AM   #37
dogbreath
Function IS Form

Well if you're not willing to cut it there's not much you can do besides buy one. I got one for extra cheap so I'm just waiting for it to come.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2007, 02:00 AM   #38
dogbreath
Function IS Form

God dude they sound like asshole
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2007, 02:00 AM   #39
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

see if you can find a cheap one to fuck up.... salvage or fiberglass piece.

if not...just leave it off if you dont like the look of it.

mbe a pic on and a pic off would help. haha

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2007, 02:03 AM   #40
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i know! what do you go to the inspection nazi???

heres what we have to look at:

headlight. high/low
horn.
front blinkers. L/R
fork seals. leaking/blown?
front tire. tread/wear
front brake light working
rear brake light working
rear blinkers L/R
chain guard
license plate light

thats it dood. but i think that the rainbow/mirror lensed blinkers are illegal too.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions