Project RONIN...Frapp's 1995 Kawasaki Ninja 600R Discussion - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions

Fighter Buildoff Discussions Here there is a seperate thread to discuss each fighter build in the contest.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Project RONIN...Frapp's 1995 Kawasaki Ninja 600R Discussion

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2007, 12:01 AM   #11
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:21 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 
Default Re: Project RONIN...Frapp's 1995 Kawasaki Ninja 600R Discussion

In those pics, the frame looks like a slingshot gsxr, albeit not as strong. I see a HUGE amount of potential there...you ever thought about a different tank? That frame configuration gives me nasty thoughts on what I could do to that bike...hehehehehe

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2007, 12:08 AM   #12
Frapps
The Philosopher King
Fighterer
Frapps's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:21 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Frapps is a NOOB

i actually really like my tank (once it gets some proper paint) because it looks really industrial...which is a theme with in the bike

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~Hunter Thompson
Frapps is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2007, 12:09 AM   #13
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:21 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Cool man, that's the point. I don't dislike your tank, I just saw the frame and saw a line that I liked. Have at 'er man, I'm looking forward to seeing her done. Whatcha doin' for a tail?

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2007, 12:14 AM   #14
Frapps
The Philosopher King
Fighterer
Frapps is a NOOB

snub nosed shorty single seat and as much empty space as possible...its not in the pic but i also ripped out the airbox and through on my K&N pods to free up even more space

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~Hunter Thompson
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2007, 12:18 AM   #15
Frapps
The Philosopher King
Fighterer
Frapps is a NOOB

What were you thinking for the tank i love getting lots of ideas and feed back...beacuse the tank on these bikes as you know is pretty big

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2007, 07:32 PM   #16
Dudad
GURU
CF Addict
Dudad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:21 AM
Dudad is making some friendsDudad is making some friendsDudad is making some friends

Did you rejet the bike? You know throwing on those pod filters is not just a bolt on and ride deal right?

Originally Posted by haelo
"I guess I'm unique in not wanting to get stupid-people-germs on me."

Yeah I ride a katana, SO WHAT>!>

Dudad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2007, 07:59 PM   #17
Frapps
The Philosopher King
Fighterer
Frapps is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudad
Did you rejet the bike? You know throwing on those pod filters is not just a bolt on and ride deal right?
yeah man stage 3 jet kit with a 4 degree timming advancer...thanks for looking out though

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-11-2007, 02:32 AM   #18
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:21 AM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

That's lookin sweet man, this is definitely one of the most interesting builds for me... now that it's more than a frame and a headlight
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-11-2007, 02:00 PM   #19
Frapps
The Philosopher King
Fighterer
Frapps is a NOOB

thanks man, yeah she is comming along but i fear i will not be done by the dead line... esspecially not paint

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-11-2007, 07:24 PM   #20
Frapps
The Philosopher King
Fighterer
Frapps is a NOOB

I just wanted to get some feedback off of you guys because you have not yet steered me wrong. The tail section has not been cutback as much as I would like but that has to primarily do with where the fracture and stress points are with in the rear sub-frame. I had a thought and wanted to run it passed you all, what if I were to wrap the sub-frame in diamond plate. I think that will be practical for a few reasons the first being that is where my battery and all of my electrical will be stored and the second is that it will serve as a rear fender. I am just not sure how it will look visually and thought I would see what you boys thought

Thanks

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions