929_adams 2003 Honda CBR 600 RR: Projekt 6 Double aRR! Discussion - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions

Fighter Buildoff Discussions Here there is a seperate thread to discuss each fighter build in the contest.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 929_adams 2003 Honda CBR 600 RR: Projekt 6 Double aRR! Discussion

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2007, 01:13 AM   #11
catman
(cheers smiley goes here)

CF Pimp
catman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:25 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
catman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to behold
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 1st Place 
Default Re: 929_adams 2003 Honda CBR 600 RR: Projekt 6 Double aRR! Discussion

All paint or some graffics ??

I like the second one ?? more black showin

Fear Knocked on the door, Faith answered , but noone was there ?

SAME SHIFT , DIFFERENT GEAR
catman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2007, 01:18 AM   #12
spyder
Buy all my shit!

spyder's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:25 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
spyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant future

C for sure.. I like the over sized logo on the tank and tail
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2007, 11:52 AM   #13
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman
All paint or some graffics ??

neither. im cutting the pattern out of the plastic and putting LED light kits behind it.

problems im thinking of:

-having enough room to put the LED pod underneath.

-even lighting across the entire cutout...(meaning C might be hard to do)

-finding something clear to cover the cutouts (from the inside) so i dont have to worry about the LED pods getting wet or dirt in them etc.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2007, 10:49 AM   #14
3ll3nwood
Noobie
Local Time: 10:25 AM
3ll3nwood is a NOOB

I like the third scheme best! Over-sized decals look good.
3ll3nwood is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2007, 12:21 PM   #15
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:25 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

third one.

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-08-2007, 12:41 AM   #16
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

so i got an 02 Rc51 front end. everything but the tire.

anybody know what its gonna take to fit this on the 6ooARRarr???

i havent had the chance to measure up the stems and stuff, as i dont have the stockers off there yet.

just curious if anyone knows what im up against. . .

and kinda hoping someone says...direct swap!

Quote:
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2007, 08:05 PM   #17
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:25 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Your shifter probably came off the indexer on the other side of the engine. This is a blanket statement because I've never worked on an RR, but that shift rod runs through the engine. On the other side, under the clutch there may be a spring loaded indexer and can pop off. You MAY have to take off the clutch basket to get at it, but you should be able to just pop it back into place and align it properly.

*DISCLAIMER* I cannot guarantee this is the case, but it will give you an avenue to pursue in a manual or something...

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2007, 08:06 PM   #18
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee

yah....i just pulled it out into position and put the linkage on it. should be fine i think...as long as theres nothing pushing it into itself.

Quote:
AFF.COM
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2007, 10:07 PM   #19
929dude
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 10:25 AM
929dude is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam
-finding something clear to cover the cutouts (from the inside) so i dont have to worry about the LED pods getting wet or dirt in them etc.
what we were gunna do with the tlr is scuff up plexi glass,it allows light to evenly distributed through it,by the way the 600rr is a really nice bike,with or without plastic
929dude is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2007, 01:52 AM   #20
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee

so since im trying to get the 929 forks on here, i have the same problem as i do putting the 954 setup on the 9deuce...the stems. is there someone here who can hook a brother up with some help???

Quote:
AFF.COM

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions