ChinaSteve - Project Zombie FZR 400 Discussion - Page 8 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions

Fighter Buildoff Discussions Here there is a seperate thread to discuss each fighter build in the contest.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > ChinaSteve - Project Zombie FZR 400 Discussion

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-01-2007, 07:55 PM   #71
rdannar
DIZZLE
CF Addict
rdannar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:07 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 14 Times in 14 Posts
rdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well liked
Default Re: ChinaSteve - Project Zombie FZR 400 Discussion

I always give a quick read when you post, I love the progress you are making on the fighter
rdannar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #72
g-style street-fighter
Bush pilot
Senior Fighterer
g-style street-fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:07 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 19 Times in 19 Posts
g-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friendsg-style street-fighter is making some friends
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - People's Choice Awar 

Bike's lookin sweet.. Gonna be a blast for the commute!!! Good work!

.....G.....

REMEMBER VOTE FOR G-STYLE
g-style street-fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-08-2007, 11:09 AM   #73
PsychoDad
Welcome to the new day...

CF Pimp
PsychoDad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:07 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Thanks guys for the compliments.

I need to get movingonthis next week. I have 3 days to set aside and spend on it ad nget it clsed up. Waiting on parts that are not showing up on time.

Crashes have set me back a bit as well.

I need to get the front end on damn it! Also the subframe needs to be finished then off to get rubber and lights.

One week holiday is over so I can go get parts agian and finish her up.
PsychoDad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2007, 07:48 AM   #74
PsychoDad

CF Pimp
PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!PsychoDad is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Well the best laid plans of mice and men... Igot called to Hong Kong and nevr touched the bike last week. This week coming I have 3 days set aside lets see if I canget soemthing doen this time.

I also have a stop off tomorrow over a tteh fiberglass company and will get the needed material to get the seat finished and then the tins will be painted.

Oh my buddy tommy does air brush and will air brush a zombie on the bike somewhere. Not sure where yet.

Still waiting to hear back for the spoked wheel manufacturer.

Johns got the triple clamp about done. This waiting is KILLING ME!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2007, 09:09 AM   #75
rdannar
DIZZLE
CF Addict
rdannar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:07 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 14 Times in 14 Posts
rdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well likedrdannar is well liked

can't wait for some pics steve. Lots of good ideas you have been throwing around
rdannar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-18-2007, 09:44 AM   #76
PsychoDad

CF Pimp

Ok I will get the camera back into possesion in a few days.... wife got it on a trip to India.

I picked up som fiberglas and resin adn now an begin to finish teh shaping of my seat. I thought I was going t have to do it out of some steel we had kicking around but then I had a chance to go see my Fiberglass guy.

He gave me a pile of supplies for free because when I went ther I brought him a new customer who said "OK, I like your operation make me a prototype and when we get it right I want 500 to 1000 units a month."

So I he just made a good business deal for no effort and I got a bunch of favor out of him now he he he. I can play the game here pretty good when I need to as well.

Heck anything for free stuff for the project bike.

John got teh FZR rear sets done finally and they are going on my bike for a test fit this weekend.

I also got himto finally comit to a date that my frotn end wil be delivered an doen in working order. He said ten more days. Man that sucks! but I have no choice.
Does nto look like I wil be doen on the 27th thats for sure.

I wil have to make mine one thats ready to view at the build off party and since I was a sponsor I was not eligable for the gifts anyway as far as I was concerned anyway so no harm anyway.... I was not building it for prizes anyway I just want to do it.

I thin my style is not like others I have seen so far so I want to follow it through t othe end.

I already confirmed I will be running a single rotor on the front and for now with no front fender at all. I will get that sorted lastly.

Tires arrive this weekend.

All I wil be running when I am doen is the frotn lighting the tail light. No directionals no guages at all. I might make something for the fuel guage. I don't care about the speed 'cause that just does not sem to matter over here. Once your on a country road the road conditions will keep you at the right speed.

Cops don;t pul you over here for running fast. They have cameras that get you on film and you get a fine automatically so if you can afford the fine then they don't seem to care really.... as long as you pay your fines.

They have a point system but I have been stopped lots and never get points put on my card. last two times I got a fine was for doing 85 in a 60 and for going the wrong way on a one way street...which i was doing on purpose.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries > Fighter Buildoff Discussions