Sully's 1997 TLS Fight time - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries

2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries Final build pictures as well as the full build threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Sully's 1997 TLS Fight time

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2007, 08:34 AM   #1
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer
sully's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:59 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 14 Times in 14 Posts
sully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 
Default Sully's 1997 TLS Fight time

ONLY OFFICIAL BUILDOFF UPDATES SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE OFFICIAL BUILDOFF THREADS!!! ALL DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE BUILDERS DISCUSSION THREAD! ANY POSTS IN THE OFFICIAL THREADS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN THE BUILDOFF THREAD AUTHOR, WILL BE DELETED.

ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS BUILD SHOULD BE IN: Sully's 1997 TLS Fight time Discussion

here goes.............

Last edited by ab420; 02-17-2007 at 11:53 PM.
sully is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2007, 08:26 PM   #2
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer
sully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: TLS Fight time

To be honest i was so confused with how the build works, i didnt know where to start!!! Sorry to get in this late, if i'm judged on how my bike looks now til the end of the build then so be it. I dont have a problem with that at all, now i know how it works. I'm not here to piss anyone off, i just want to share with everyone what i think is one of the sickest TLS ever built!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2007, 08:34 PM   #3
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer
Default Re: TLS Fight time

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo
I agree man, it's one of the sickest TLs ever as well! I was just clarifying!
Thanks, No worries

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-17-2007, 09:52 PM   #4
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer
Default Re: Sully's 1997 TLS Fight time

Moto-Gadget Gauges

Check it out i just mounted up the Gauges from Moto-Gadget, they were stuck in customs almost a month:banghead

Last edited by ab420; 03-27-2007 at 10:24 AM.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-01-2007, 08:36 PM   #5
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer
Default Someone backed into my bike

So i park my bike in a spot at the local ralphs (grocery store) i run in for 1 minute, when i come back my bike is laying on it's side, an employee outside gathering up carts says he heard it fall and looked over to see a car pulling away from where my bike was parked. He said the person must not of seen my bike while backing out of thier spot tapped my bike hard enough to knock it over and then pulled out. He did'nt see the plate. Got my mirror, peg, pipe, and scratched the front brake lever. at least it isn't to bad.

Last edited by ab420; 03-27-2007 at 10:27 AM.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-22-2007, 06:38 PM   #6
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer
Default New CZ wheels installed

Mar.07' FOTM TLS The Lane Splitter ***07' FOTY***

Last edited by ab420; 03-27-2007 at 10:27 AM.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-26-2007, 04:12 PM   #7
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer
Default $$$$$$$$ The build cost $$$$$$$$$

Ready for this and please keep your negative comments to yourself some thing's are not listed due to me owning before i started this build,

On the positive side I now own the sickest bike i have ever had, and you cant afford the smile on my face every time i get off of this bike!!!!!

one more since i'm a whore

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-23-2007, 05:23 PM   #8
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer

Blacked out the Tank and Exhaust

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-23-2007, 06:16 PM   #9
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer

1 more

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-24-2007, 06:55 PM   #10
forrest
Noobie
Local Time: 08:59 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
forrest is a good noobieforrest is a good noobieforrest is a good noobie

what headlight is that, it really looks great!
fg
forrest is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries