Sully's 1997 TLS Fight time - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries

2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries Final build pictures as well as the full build threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Sully's 1997 TLS Fight time

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-26-2007, 06:18 PM   #21
Sven
Strassenkämpfer for life

CF Addict
Sven's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:20 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to allSven is a name known to all
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Sully's 1997 TLS Fight time

hi man, nice ride
I like the zombie tail

where do you got the Moto-Gadget from and what was the price
I'm going to buy one next week and just want to make sure not paying to much for it

keep fighting
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-26-2007, 09:45 PM   #22
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
sully: motogadget $350 for both pieces

indicators all work perfectly, LED's come on instantly so when shifting between 1st & 2nd you get a super fast flash of the neutral light, kinda cool actually!!!

RPM and MPH are extremely accurate speed double check'd with GPS , RPM double checked with stock gauges

Installation took me about 2 hours to do and is the simplest thing to do if you can read and know how to solder!!!
i love them

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2007, 04:21 AM   #23
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer
sully's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:20 AM
Flipped Off 14 Times in 14 Posts
sully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnStreetfighter View Post
hey sully, how did you go about mounting that headlight? I've got a similar one coming, and I'm trying to wrap my mind around a mount.

i just started chopping til it looked right on the bike, then i closed up the holes with some honeycomb punched steel. brackets are simple flat aluminum bent and drilled to fit stock ignition mounting holes and a hole on the lower triple

Mar.07' FOTM TLS The Lane Splitter ***07' FOTY***
sully is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2007, 04:07 AM   #24
Norcal750
Always Learning
Fighter
Local Time: 06:20 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Norcal750 is a good noobieNorcal750 is a good noobieNorcal750 is a good noobie

Amazing bike, that is all.
Norcal750 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2007, 06:29 PM   #25
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer
sully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of lightsully is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcal750 View Post
Amazing bike, that is all.
nice one! thanks

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2007, 09:14 PM   #26
CdnStreetfighter
the Gixxer is BACK!
CF Addict
CdnStreetfighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:20 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
CdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks sully!! Your bike is a true inspiration!

-Ryan

04 gsxr 1000 - stockity stock stock

"We don't ride fast. We just fly Low!!!"

My old Build! - I miss her!
CdnStreetfighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2007, 10:24 PM   #27
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

Hey your bike sucks

it doesn't really I'm just trying to be different
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2007, 10:48 PM   #28
sully
TLS Fight Time

Senior Fighterer

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-24-2007, 02:23 PM   #29
DougZ
All star !!!
DougZ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 10 Times in 8 Posts
DougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of light

I just got the latest copy of Super Street Bikes and did not see your bike?? What issue and month did you say it would be in??

2003 Suzuki SV1000s
2010 Yamaha WR250R
DougZ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-24-2007, 03:08 PM   #30
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Sully, did you see the new profile style option? There is one celebrating your Fighter of the Month victory!

Check it out, go to your UserCP> Edit Profile

at the bottom, there is a drop-down menu with styles you can pick, the sully one is css_sully (as if you couldn't figure that out lol)
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries