TARDY XT500--- NEVER ENOUGH - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2011 Buildoff Entry Threads

2011 Buildoff Entry Threads All 2011 buildoff entry build threads must be posted in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > TARDY XT500--- NEVER ENOUGH

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 12:31 PM   #1
NeverEnough
Yut-Ughhh

CF Addict
NeverEnough's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:45 AM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 30 Times in 25 Posts
NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner 
Default TARDY XT500--- NEVER ENOUGH

Here it goes! So excited for the 2011 buildoff!!
(Pics and everything will be uploaded as soon as I get home from work!)
...(I'm just a way to excited, I saw the thread and I had to post it up!)

Awesome timing... I actually got my first part for it in the mail today!

YUT-UGHHHh
NeverEnough is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived NeverEnough!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2010, 02:44 PM   #2
NeverEnough
Yut-Ughhh

CF Addict
NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner 
Default Re: TARDY XT500--- NEVER ENOUGH

Well I looked at this bike today and opened up a part for it- ON my mini garage.....

Reason for no real info on these builds yet is because I am insanely busy BUILDING A MINI GARAGE, for working on ONE specific bike at a time... It will be AWESOME when it is done, bike lift and all.
I just finished the floor today, and will hopefully have the sides and roof on sometime by this weekend..... Shewww busy busy busy.... And now I gotta go run to do ACTUAL WORK WORK....my real job lol.

YUT-UGHHHh
This user High Fived NeverEnough!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2010, 02:45 AM   #3
NeverEnough
Yut-Ughhh

CF Addict
Winter Buildoff Winner 

I know I am way past due for uploading pictures..... I will try and get to it tomorrow. I took my newspaper pics days ago, but I keep forgetting to bring my camera in from the garage.

--Update, had the xt500 running for a couple seconds then it died, won't start again.... back fired out the exhaust a 1foot of blue flame.... later back fired out the carb.... Stupid timing is pissing me off, I gotta take it apart some more, I think the timing has/jumps on me because something is seriously not right here. grrrrr!
---more positive update, Got an aluminum swingarm for this baby, and it's a little longer than stock been doing some research on what I want...

YUT-UGHHHh

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-10-2010, 02:38 PM   #4
NeverEnough
Yut-Ughhh

CF Addict
Winter Buildoff Winner 

Most epic funny/awesome thing ever just happened..... for those of you that dont know, I did have this bike running before for like 20seconds and then it died on me and I could never get it started again.

Well I went and got my THIRD new sparkplug...and spent about 4hours in the garage today messing with the BITCH.

I finally reached my ultimate pissed off this is no longer fun moment....I have checked valve clearances torn apart and polished up the whole carb and all jets, did all the timing a million time.....

I then kicked the front tire HARD as I was pissed off because I had to leave for work AGAIN with the bike not starting (I've spent like 4days on this thing, and all I could get it to do is stutter.)
AND THEN.....
I close the garage door absolutely pissed at it/me because it wouldnt start.
So I went right back into the garage and gave that bike the most powerful pissed off kick I could give it and yelled "YOU MOTHER FAWKER, START!"
And wouldn't you know it, the little bitch fired right up, idled, and let me rev it and is doing just dandy!
BWAHAHAHHAHA!!!! I laughed so hard. I guess I had to wake this 1975 bike up from the dead!

And now I get to go back to my plans of building this thing as awesome as it can be, now that I know it isnt wrecked or anything (I was getting rather concerned)

EDIT----Having a bike start and run WITHOUT a battery is one of the coolest things ever!

YUT-UGHHHh

Last edited by NeverEnough; 11-10-2010 at 02:51 PM.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-11-2010, 02:52 AM   #5
NeverEnough
Yut-Ughhh

CF Addict
Winter Buildoff Winner 

The tardybike!

(Took this pic like a week ago and am posting it for a better view of the bike...I've done nothing to it, except as you can tell removed the muffler, oh and the carb is off in this pic....I've just been focusing on getting it running)

***note skully is tramp stamped on my cavy in the background! ***

YUT-UGHHHh
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-11-2010, 02:06 PM   #6
NeverEnough
Yut-Ughhh

CF Addict
Winter Buildoff Winner 

Got it all started up and good to go!
I EVENT TOOK IT FOR A SPIN AROUND THE YARD!!!

YUT-UGHHHh
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-12-2010, 06:30 AM   #7
NeverEnough
Yut-Ughhh

CF Addict
Winter Buildoff Winner 

Rough thoughts from 6:30am in the morning (haven't gone to bed yet)

YUT-UGHHHh
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2010, 04:54 AM   #8
NeverEnough
Yut-Ughhh

CF Addict
Winter Buildoff Winner 

It was raining today, so I stopped working on this-
(I will be making a little thread about what "this" is..... though many of you know what it is lol.)

And so since I wasn't working on that above picture, I was able to do all this!
(Made crazy good progress in one day!)

4:53am...... I am going to bed. It took a stupid amount of work to get those pictures on here just so you all know! (freaking camera's usb port got wrecked, now I gotta buy a new camera :'(

YUT-UGHHHh
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2010, 01:13 AM   #9
NeverEnough
Yut-Ughhh

CF Addict
Winter Buildoff Winner 

Just a thought....

YUT-UGHHHh
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2010, 02:01 AM   #10
NeverEnough
Yut-Ughhh

CF Addict
Winter Buildoff Winner 

Finished DeeDubbing......... Got the forks pretty well mounted... just need the nuts thats screw the steering stem on, and the top triple nut, and a new bearing and race....
Maybe clipons.... not sure what direction I am going with this bike yet, I didn't even plan on putting this USDs on the bike up until earlier today- thanks to Mr. USELESS hahaha!

Bike building---I do my own stunts!

(side note, the clipons arent level/mounted and the white on the forks is sticker crap)

A better (but not as sexy view )

EDIT---Moved the bike around tightened up some stuff for a better picture (sorry garage is looking like a total disaster- totally rearranging the garage/moving out of it)

YUT-UGHHHh

Last edited by NeverEnough; 11-22-2010 at 03:44 AM.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2011 Buildoff Entry Threads