Cbr f2 tail conversions with stock subframe? - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork

Paint and Bodywork Anything to do with fabricating bodywork, composites, prep and paint work goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Cbr f2 tail conversions with stock subframe?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-13-2014, 04:00 PM   #1
livewire
What??
Fighterer
livewire's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:52 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
livewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nice
Default Cbr f2 tail conversions with stock subframe?

Hey guys i was just thinking if anyone of you have made a tail conversion to a more modern look on your cbr f2, f3 or what ever but whithout having to cut the original subframe?

Maybe some pics?

Need some ides, might build my own fiberglass tail.
livewire is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-13-2014, 04:07 PM   #2
willrob28
Just a Squirrel
Fighter
willrob28's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:52 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
willrob28 is a glorious beacon of lightwillrob28 is a glorious beacon of lightwillrob28 is a glorious beacon of lightwillrob28 is a glorious beacon of lightwillrob28 is a glorious beacon of lightwillrob28 is a glorious beacon of lightwillrob28 is a glorious beacon of lightwillrob28 is a glorious beacon of lightwillrob28 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Cbr f2 tail conversions with stock subframe?

if it were me i would do up your own out of fiberglass. the stock subframe is pretty close to what the F1 that i have is and it sits so low any newer tail on there would look out of place because the angle wouldnt be near what the donor bike had... just my 2c
willrob28 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-13-2014, 11:55 PM   #3
livewire
What??
Fighterer
livewire's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:52 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
livewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nicelivewire is really nice

Yea i know, just thought that if anybody hade a pic of that but i guess it cant look good.
livewire is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-14-2014, 01:31 AM   #4
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:52 PM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here

Nope it can't cut that bitch off and bust out the welder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 94yzf75fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-05-2014, 01:42 AM   #5
scrappy610
GURU
Senior Fighterer
scrappy610's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I know this is a couple months
Late but I did an 03 600rr conversion on my 94 f2 and haven't cut the tail.

Sent from the dark recess of my mind
scrappy610 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2014, 03:17 AM   #6
SpadednFaded
...from hell
Fighter
SpadednFaded's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
SpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to allSpadednFaded is a name known to all

im wayyy late on this but i had the same idea. i wanted to do something more modern with my f2 so i started digging around the interwebs and found some youtube videos where a guy put a 06 r6 tail on. it only took minimal cutting at the very back and doesnt look to bad. i think i might end up doin the same thing. heres the link if you wanna check it out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ7V...o8zMD0VYZrHNOw

i think ot was in part 3 or 4
SpadednFaded is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork