the right amount of two tone? - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork

Paint and Bodywork Anything to do with fabricating bodywork, composites, prep and paint work goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the right amount of two tone?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2014, 12:53 AM   #1
TheMoose
Fighter
TheMoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:59 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
TheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of lightTheMoose is a glorious beacon of light
Default the right amount of two tone?

ok to start this off I know it a matter of preference but need to know if it sounds like in going to far. I plan on blacking out my sv650 I'm going to get and adding a accent color. I was going to use orange for the levers, foot pegs, chain, sprocket nuts (on a black sprocket), stand bobbins, front brake line's, and gas tank bolts.

I was thinking about doing the wheels orange but it sounds like a lot of orange in the rear.
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2014, 08:23 AM   #2
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:59 PM
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: the right amount of two tone?

not too monochromatic.

I've seen way too many people pull everything that's easily removed and rattle can it some primary color. It's very offputting and looks lazy.

Good thing about it is, you can always repaint.

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2014, 10:40 AM   #3
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:59 PM
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the right amount of two tone?

I painted my SV black and went with dark red wheels, gas cap ring, headlight ring, and headlight clamps. I agree with UF, don't do every little thing in an accent color, but it is your bike and you are the only one that has to like it.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork