Kawa Z 750 with KTM RC8 Tail - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Photoshop Fighters

Photoshop Fighters Need someone to Photoshop your bike to see what it could look like? Made a sweet photochop yourself? All Photoshop related stuff goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Kawa Z 750 with KTM RC8 Tail

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-05-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
Savageza76
WATCHING YOU
Fighter In Training
Savageza76's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:03 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Savageza76 is a NOOB
Default Kawa Z 750 with KTM RC8 Tail

Before

After (just to give an idea, now photoshop)

A LITTLE ABUSE KEEPS THE JOINTS LOOSE

Savageza76 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #2
kwakanut
The Polish Prince

CF Lover
kwakanut's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:03 PM
Flipped Off 37 Times in 15 Posts
kwakanut is a name known to allkwakanut is a name known to allkwakanut is a name known to allkwakanut is a name known to allkwakanut is a name known to allkwakanut is a name known to allkwakanut is a name known to allkwakanut is a name known to allkwakanut is a name known to allkwakanut is a name known to allkwakanut is a name known to all
Default Re: Kawa Z 750 with KTM RC8 Tail

Looks good. Do it. Don't know where you live, but since only about 5 people in the US have bought an RC8 it might be tough finding a decently priced subframe and tail unit.

Credo quia absurdum est, baby.

Jokers to the left of me, clowns to the right....

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money.

If I wanted to lick a hippie I'd return Joan Baez's phone calls. - Jack Doneghy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokermachine View Post
I don't remember why I forgot about it.
kwakanut is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-13-2011, 04:37 PM   #3
drugstation
fighter Bandit 1200
Noobie
drugstation's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:03 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
drugstation is a good noobiedrugstation is a good noobie

Rc8 tail ...not really hard .... a little bit of welding and love ... race tail can be found on net .... i foun 1 at 130 euro here the link http://www.superbikebodywork.co.uk/KTM.htm
drugstation is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #4
jmsvuk
GURU
Senior Fighterer
jmsvuk's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:03 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
jmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of lightjmsvuk is a glorious beacon of light

Go for it ! I want to put a RC8 tail on my 2000 SV650. I have seen the one available from superbikebodywork.co.uk looks good for 130
jmsvuk is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-14-2011, 01:28 PM   #5
Savageza76
WATCHING YOU
Fighter In Training
Savageza76's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:03 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Savageza76 is a NOOB

Would, love to do that, but that will be a future project, this is what i bought sunday afternoon, will go and pick it up saterday-

its a 1986 Kawasaki GPZ 750 R

Good running condition 53000km

Nice beginners project.

A LITTLE ABUSE KEEPS THE JOINTS LOOSE

Savageza76 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #6
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:03 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

I think that the RC8 tail would be far too "sharp" for the Z750 or the SV. Those bikes have very round tanks and such and the RC8 uses a lot of hard edges, I don't think it would match well.

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived endo!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-14-2011, 03:13 PM   #7
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
I think that the RC8 tail would be far too "sharp" for the Z750 or the SV. Those bikes have very round tanks and such and the RC8 uses a lot of hard edges, I don't think it would match well.
Shouldn't be too bad on a gen 2 SV. But I agree, prolly horrid on a gen 1.

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #8
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:03 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

He said he had a 2000 though, so Gen 1. I agree that it would match a Gen 2 well, but not a Gen 1.

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived endo!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-14-2011, 05:55 PM   #9
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

that's what I get for not reading

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-15-2011, 08:03 PM   #10
drugstation
fighter Bandit 1200
Noobie
drugstation's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:03 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
drugstation is a good noobiedrugstation is a good noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post

i agree with you ! i saw a picture on the net of a gsf1200 fighter pretty amazing look like rc8 tail he perfectly fit a 88 sligshot tank to it .... butiful finish here the link http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yksQmNBkUr...bandit1200.jpg
drugstation is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived drugstation!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Photoshop Fighters