the rocket cafe - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2011 Buildoff Entry Threads

2011 Buildoff Entry Threads All 2011 buildoff entry build threads must be posted in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the rocket cafe

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict
jvanguard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:09 AM
Flip Offs: 244
Flipped Off 194 Times in 40 Posts
jvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud of
Default the rocket cafe

Here we go, this is my first build- its an 05' CBR 600rr. Got a good start today all the fairings are off. I think this is going to be a long process and this year is mostly cosmetic. I've seen some really trick engine stuff that has inspired me to dig a little deeper when my pockets will allow. As of now it has been geared and been mapped with a PC III along with a K&N filter...good enough for now.

Wanted to make a track bike but that'll have to wait till later on in life. So if I cant track it why does it keep all that extra aero squid weight. Ditch the bi*ch I say and here we go....now if I can just figure out this picture thing.
jvanguard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jvanguard!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2011, 08:30 PM   #3
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict
jvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud ofjvanguard has much to be proud of
Default Re: the rocket cafe

if ya'll could show me how to get the actual picture on the thread...i'll give ya some commentary I just bloody cant figure it out...hey wait........sucesssssss!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2011, 12:04 AM   #4
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2011, 12:07 AM   #5
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict

now i got all that sorted out, now you can see some pics, got my pup and a tasty cold beverage-
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2011, 12:08 AM   #6
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2011, 12:09 AM   #7
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2011, 12:10 AM   #8
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #9
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict

this baby is getn short

This user High Fived jvanguard!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2011, 12:12 AM   #10
jvanguard
KILROY WAS HERE
CF Addict

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2011 Buildoff Entry Threads