so what exactly is a "street fighter"... - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Beginner Streetfighter Questions

Beginner Streetfighter Questions This is the place to ask all beginner questions with no fear of being flamed. This section will be HEAVILY MODERATED! Any fighter related question is allowed, no matter how simple!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > so what exactly is a "street fighter"...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #31
make that thing forkless
forks and valves... WTF?
Senior Fighterer
make that thing forkless's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:43 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: so what exactly is a "street fighter"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ruckus View Post
...If this thread is busting, then we've become a bunch of flaming pink cupcakes with tampon shaped sprinkles.
Excellent! Penis shaped avatars and pink tampons, I knew I came to the right forum... now its been confirmed!

Okay, I'll post some build photos of the VF700F Dirtbag build... but don't get all cry-baby on me when I start talking about it being raked, lowered, and 8 and a half feet long.

julian
make that thing forkless is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived make that thing forkless!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #32
make that thing forkless
forks and valves... WTF?
Senior Fighterer
make that thing forkless's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ruckus View Post
...If this thread is busting, then we've become a bunch of flaming pink cupcakes with tampon shaped sprinkles.
Excellent! Penis shaped avatars and pink tampons, I knew I came to the right forum... now its been confirmed!

Okay, I'll post some build photos of the VF700F Dirtbag build... but don't get all cry-baby on me when I start talking about it being raked, lowered, and 8 and a half feet long.

julian
make that thing forkless is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #33
make that thing forkless
forks and valves... WTF?
Senior Fighterer

for more on the transformation from this...

to this...

See my new thread in member project bikes...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #34
make that thing forkless
forks and valves... WTF?
Senior Fighterer

to this...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2011, 03:24 PM   #35
leo_black_label
clean fight
CF Addict
leo_black_label's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 9 Times in 7 Posts
leo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: so what exactly is a "street fighter"...

build and post what you like, but just be prepared for some friendly(mostly) ribbing.
especially if you keep putting little teardrop-signal-alien-spaceship-thingies-on-a-stick all over your low-chop-bob-fight-cruiser.
welcome to the forum, we can always use more creative type fellas with unique vision and the motivation to actually build bikes. even weird bikes.
leo_black_label is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2011, 03:24 PM   #36
leo_black_label
clean fight
CF Addict
leo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to beholdleo_black_label is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: so what exactly is a "street fighter"...

build and post what you like, but just be prepared for some friendly(mostly) ribbing.
especially if you keep putting little teardrop-signal-alien-spaceship-thingies-on-a-stick all over your low-chop-bob-fight-cruiser.
welcome to the forum, we can always use more creative type fellas with unique vision and the motivation to actually build bikes. even weird bikes.
leo_black_label is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #37
leo_black_label
clean fight
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by make that thing forkless View Post

to this...

no splittiong lanes with those tubas sticking out on both sides!

but i won't cry...
im not going to..
im...
waaaaaaa!waaaaaa..!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #38
leo_black_label
clean fight
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by make that thing forkless View Post

to this...

but i won't cry...
im not going to..
im...
waaaaaaa!waaaaaa..!
These people High Fived leo_black_label!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #39
make that thing forkless
forks and valves... WTF?
Senior Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo_black_label View Post
Oh, but I did lane split for several miles on the day of the Dirtbag. The freeway was clogged up because of construction and I needed to stay up with the group. Freek'n scariest thing I've ever done on motorcycle. I still don't know why I don't have car paint scraped on the tips. Only thing that helped was the bike was so stink'n loud that (most) cars would move out of the way for me.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #40
make that thing forkless
forks and valves... WTF?
Senior Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo_black_label View Post
Oh, but I did lane split for several miles on the day of the Dirtbag. The freeway was clogged up because of construction and I needed to stay up with the group. Freek'n scariest thing I've ever done on motorcycle. I still don't know why I don't have car paint scraped on the tips. Only thing that helped was the bike was so stink'n loud that (most) cars would move out of the way for me.
This user High Fived make that thing forkless!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Beginner Streetfighter Questions