FINAL jschapansky's Frankenbike - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries

2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries Final build pictures as well as the full build threads are in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > FINAL jschapansky's Frankenbike

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-01-2007, 10:29 PM   #11
trav72
GURU

CF Pimp
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:32 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
trav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of light
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 3rd Place 
Default Re: FINAL jschapansky's Frankenbike

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschapansky
Wow kinda kinda rough start out for me.. and doesnt my customfighters logo even deserve one point Mr. kokomochandler?
hmmmm...seems to be a recurring theme.

When life gives you lemons, you say "Fuck the Lemons" and bail.
trav72 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2007, 08:38 AM   #12
Tommy Pantsdown
Naked from the waste down

CF Addict
Tommy Pantsdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:32 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
Tommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of lightTommy Pantsdown is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudad
i saw that part way back when he had it in his buildoff thread....neat idea

I judged each bike against their final build thread, I didn't see his logo plate until he posted that pic asking why he got a zero, I was seconds away from giving a zero since I didn't see it in the pics above. Everything that he wanted judged should have had a picture in this thread in the first post. Judges aren't going to hunt threw a 5 page old thread to "double check". Ya know?

Mr. April 07 - FOTM Champion.
Tommy Pantsdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2007, 10:15 AM   #13
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:32 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Yeah, I missed out on adding 30 more pics to my thread, had to leave town . Oh well, my bad.

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-06-2007, 08:39 PM   #14
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:32 AM
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

i was in a hurry at work. so i basically only voted on the last three or four things. the creativity and final product things. i dont think i gave anyone points on the first ones so i didnt help anyone nor hurt them so back off. and i gave you second highest on all trav so simmer down lady.
chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-08-2007, 12:33 AM   #15
jschapansky
Fighter In Training
jschapansky's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:32 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
jschapansky is a NOOB

Video added in original post....

2 wheels or Freefall
jschapansky is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2007 Fighter Buildoff Entries