Buildoff Winners - Forum awards, rep points, and VIP Memberships... - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff

2007 Streetfighter Buildoff Anything related to the streetfighter buildoff should be in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Buildoff Winners - Forum awards, rep points, and VIP Memberships...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-12-2007, 02:35 PM   #1
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:09 PM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Buildoff Winners - Forum awards, rep points, and VIP Memberships...

I made Forum Awards for each of the buildoff winners. There will be a wrench icon with "2007" under it that shows under the winners avatars when they post. That icon, as well as the full award will show on their profiles as well.

Also... I do believe some reputation points are deserved by certain people...
People's Choice winner - g-style-streetfighter - 100 rep points
1st - catman - 125 rep points
2nd - Roadsterd - 100 rep points
3rd - trav72 - 75 rep points
Most Complete Theme - 50 rep points
Head Turner Award - 50 rep points
1st Mini Fighter - Doctom - 125 rep points

Anyone that showed up to the buildoff party gets 50 rep points as well
Anyone that finished their build during the buildoff, gets 25 rep points (yes winners, you get this as well lol). You all did an amazing job on your bikes, and did an incredible amount of work in not much time, and for very little money, and that is an impressive feat!
Oh yea... and 100 rep points for Vladmir
Also... all winners that weren't VIP's before, are now, ones that were VIP's had it extended 1 year
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-12-2007, 08:31 PM   #2
trav72
GURU

CF Pimp
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:09 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
trav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of light
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 3rd Place 
Default Re: Buildoff Winners - Forum awards, rep points, and VIP Memberships...

Wow....that surprised me. Congrats everyone!

When life gives you lemons, you say "Fuck the Lemons" and bail.
trav72 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-12-2007, 11:22 PM   #3
DoDriven
Fighter
Local Time: 04:09 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 7 Times in 7 Posts
DoDriven is a good noobieDoDriven is a good noobie
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 2nd Place 

Wow doesn't even begin to describe it. Thanks and congrats to everyone.

... oh yeah, my VIP isn't working or showing up
DoDriven is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2007, 12:14 AM   #4
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:09 PM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

Watch for dogs you say?
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2007, 12:53 AM   #5
ab420
Abministrator
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadsterd View Post
Wow doesn't even begin to describe it. Thanks and congrats to everyone.

... oh yeah, my VIP isn't working or showing up
Oops... hehehe... my bad... it's all set now!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-14-2007, 12:06 AM   #6
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:09 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Sweet, thanks AB. Those little thumbnails look cool...

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-14-2007, 01:52 PM   #7
ab420
Abministrator

I'm a jerk... I didn't make one for Doctom, and he won the Mini Fighter Build.... ooops... it's in there now... Sorry Tom!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff