Don't know what color to paint my wheels - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Photoshop Fighters

Photoshop Fighters Need someone to Photoshop your bike to see what it could look like? Made a sweet photochop yourself? All Photoshop related stuff goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Don't know what color to paint my wheels

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-11-2012, 01:02 PM   #1
Yokomo
Noobie
Yokomo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:37 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yokomo is making some friendsYokomo is making some friendsYokomo is making some friendsYokomo is making some friends
Default Don't know what color to paint my wheels

I painted my SV satin black a few months ago. The PO polished the lips of the wheels which looks decent but I don't like the dull looks of the 3 spokes.
So I'm trying to decide what color would go with the bike?
I'm thinking either glossy black, gold or just freshen then up and paint them a nice bright silver to match the frame and swingarm.
I'd like to paint the lips too but I don't know how well the paint will stick to it since they're polished?
Can anyone hook me up with some colors to give me an idea? Heck, throw out your own color idea's if you'd like. I'm game! Please!

Thanks in advance!

Yokomo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #2
OZ-SV
D'ingW upside down
Fighter
OZ-SV's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:37 PM
Flip Offs: 1
OZ-SV is a name known to allOZ-SV is a name known to allOZ-SV is a name known to allOZ-SV is a name known to allOZ-SV is a name known to allOZ-SV is a name known to allOZ-SV is a name known to allOZ-SV is a name known to allOZ-SV is a name known to allOZ-SV is a name known to allOZ-SV is a name known to all

Paint em red like the little 4wd in the last pic!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Motorcycle.com Free App
OZ-SV is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:37 PM
Flip Offs: 311
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Don't know what color to paint my wheels

Dark red! Check out my SV in my sig. You can sand the polished lip and the paint will adhere nicely.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-11-2012, 02:29 PM   #4
crystal_skull
hate us cuz they ainus

CF Addict
crystal_skull's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:37 PM
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 37 Times in 28 Posts
crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

no..... purple!!! just like the frame of that klx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captian Obvious
If your hotel room balcony lacks a roof and floor, its probably just a window.
crystal_skull is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #5
Yokomo
Noobie
Yokomo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:37 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Yokomo is making some friendsYokomo is making some friendsYokomo is making some friendsYokomo is making some friends

Come on PSr's lets see it
Yokomo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Photoshop Fighters