Can someone do a better job than me, please? :D - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Photoshop Fighters

Photoshop Fighters Need someone to Photoshop your bike to see what it could look like? Made a sweet photochop yourself? All Photoshop related stuff goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Can someone do a better job than me, please? :D

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2012, 07:35 AM   #1
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:43 AM
Flip Offs: 488
Flipped Off 214 Times in 150 Posts
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Can someone do a better job than me, please? :D

Yeah.. It's not great, was trying to see how it looked with minimal effort..

If someone could please shop this tail on here, and make it black like the rest of the bike? Cheers

n0regret5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #2
n0regret5
Commander Cool
n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!n0regret5 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Can someone do a better job than me, please? :D

55 views and not a single response? Fuck I hope it's just newbies

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #3
blensen
GURU

CF Addict
blensen's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:43 AM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!blensen is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I can't photochop for shit. Your "minimal effort" pic is about as good as it gets for me. Bring the angle down a bit and I think it looks pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter
my throttle response was as fast as an old man with parkinsons trying to put his keys in the door
blensen is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived blensen!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #4
91zx6rFighter
I P Freely
Fighter
91zx6rFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:43 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light91zx6rFighter is a glorious beacon of light

Same I think your effort is better then what I can do I actually like it at the angle you have.

They say you are what you eat but I don't remember eating a bowl of awesomeness.
91zx6rFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #5
Erki
Pinstriper4fun
CF Lover
Erki's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:43 PM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 9 Times in 3 Posts
Erki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to behold
Winter Buildoff Winner 

That or everyone else is like me and viewed the thread on their phone while out at work today. I'll give it a shot when I get back from the store later tonight if no one else has done it.

Ugly Duckling build thread
http://customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61430

Ugly Duckling Discussion thread
http://customfighters.com/forums/sho...34#post1185834

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post
The rf is like the ugly chick with a good personality, but in any situation you can't see your self elbow deep in her without throwing up.
Erki is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #6
Erki
Pinstriper4fun
CF Lover
Erki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to beholdErki is a splendid one to behold
Winter Buildoff Winner 

How about a rough cut up job?

Quote:
The rf is like the ugly chick with a good personality, but in any situation you can't see your self elbow deep in her without throwing up.
These people High Fived Erki!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-07-2012, 01:00 AM   #7
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:43 AM
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

I don't have photoshop. I rock MS Paint!

Sorry.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-07-2012, 03:56 AM   #8
n0regret5
Commander Cool

thats better. cheers!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #9
Erki
Pinstriper4fun
CF Lover
Winter Buildoff Winner 

is the tail too big for perspective? I can scale it down a bit.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2012, 05:41 AM   #10
n0regret5
Commander Cool

I think it might be. Worth a try

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Photoshop Fighters