2008 Buildoff is almost here.... - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff

2008 Streetfighter Buildoff All discussion about the 2008 Buildoff goes in here

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2008 Buildoff is almost here....

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2007, 05:48 PM   #1
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default 2008 Buildoff is almost here....

Whos planning/thinking about entering the 08 winter builder off?!!!

the busa is begging for it!! so thats my entry. the totalled 929 wont be progressing at this point. i dont have money to buy a new frame/title AND finish the fightering of it yet.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2007, 06:05 PM   #2
RydTheSlyd
When the back breaks free

Fighterer
RydTheSlyd's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:55 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 2 Posts
RydTheSlyd is making some friendsRydTheSlyd is making some friendsRydTheSlyd is making some friendsRydTheSlyd is making some friendsRydTheSlyd is making some friends
Default Re: 2008 Buildoff is almost here....

Looking for a Bike right Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1%er View Post
And to anyone else reading this, his Hawk does look cooler than mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SV66650 View Post
haha excellent. You my friend, are
HARDCORE
Heres my Hawk Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=6508

Heres a Hawk build by sanitys http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=7755
RydTheSlyd is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2007, 06:12 PM   #3
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:55 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

I'm possible, but I doubt mine will get done...too much on my plate this winter...

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2007, 06:30 PM   #4
spyder
Buy all my shit!

spyder's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
spyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant future

Man that year went fast..
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2007, 06:39 PM   #5
Scrapyard
Build It Ride It Live It
Scrapyard's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 20 Times in 14 Posts
Scrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud ofScrapyard has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

My GSXR is in.
Scrapyard is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2007, 08:12 PM   #6
Stick
is lurking in the shadows
CF Pimp
Stick's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 83 Times in 29 Posts
Stick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud of

I had intended to build a F4i fighter to end all F4i fighters, but I may have decided to build a F4i stunter instead. We'll see...
Stick is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-03-2007, 08:18 PM   #7
NDfighter
Frosty Rider

Fighterer
NDfighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:55 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
NDfighter is making some friendsNDfighter is making some friendsNDfighter is making some friendsNDfighter is making some friendsNDfighter is making some friends

anybody got a 94-98 gixxer for cheap? i need a bike if i'm gonna enter...

Warp 9.2, engage.
NDfighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-04-2007, 08:31 AM   #8
goon73
more ideas than money

CF Lover
goon73's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
goon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of lightgoon73 is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Scavenger Hunt 

I had hoped to, but finances are conspiring against me, the Eleanor boardtracker is on the board now, and as soon as I can get the money the kick ass SV is next, but it is gonna depend on when I can buy the base.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body....... But rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, and loudly yelling.... WOW what a ride!!
goon73 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-05-2007, 10:24 PM   #9
Tibs
Noobie
Tibs is a NOOB

I so badly wanna have a bike in time, when does it start? Either way, I don't think I'll be in it quite yet.
Tibs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2007, 05:37 AM   #10
robert.larkins
Fighter
robert.larkins's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:55 PM
robert.larkins is making some friendsrobert.larkins is making some friendsrobert.larkins is making some friends

I hear ya Tibs

NEVER LET A PROMISING CAREER GET IN THE WAY OF A GOOD JOKE
robert.larkins is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff