Knucks stencil - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork

Paint and Bodywork Anything to do with fabricating bodywork, composites, prep and paint work goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Knucks stencil

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2008, 10:47 AM   #11
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:07 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Knucks stencil

i've been asking numerous people about gettin stencils of our the skull and the knucks so i can hook everyone up...

just havent found anyone to do it yet. dammit.

anyone else know where i could get a bunch of stencils made??

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2008, 02:35 PM   #12
ZrO-1
Go hard or go home

CF Pimp
ZrO-1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
ZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to allZrO-1 is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Here's what you do for a stencil:
The easiest thing to start with is a vector file that has been saved as a PDF formatted for an 8.5 x 11 sheet.
Print the PDF onto those sheets for printing stickers. You want to use the full-size 8.5 x 11 sticker sheets. Cut-out the design using a razor-blade or craft/exacto knife. Peel-off the backing lay the sticker, and paint. If you run a fingernail along the edges of the sticker, you shouldn't get much bleeding.

Avery has the full sheets (15) for $12.82 here

I am the hooligeek...
ZrO-1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2008, 02:38 PM   #13
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:07 PM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 42 Times in 35 Posts
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute

poor mans way... print the pic out, cut it out, trace it on whatever it is your painting and then mask off the unwanted areas, and paint away

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
eZdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2008, 02:57 PM   #14
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

i want real plastic stencils.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2008, 03:00 PM   #15
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute

at places like michaels (big craft store dunno if you have em) i think they sell thin sheets of plastic so you can make sencils.

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2008, 03:05 PM   #16
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness

you could prolly use this i imagine. its used to make your own stencil and put it on glass to blast the glass for etching, i dont see why it wouldnt work for what your doin

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2008, 03:16 PM   #17
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:07 AM
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 138 Times in 105 Posts
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I've had good results with just regular copy paper, but I sure as shit ain't painting hotrods for Boyd.

It's finding an image to cut out that has been such a bitch for me, the image below paints the best for me, but it still isn't quite right to the eye. I tried w/depth and w/o depth, oh well.
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2008, 03:59 PM   #18
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness

learn to draw and mask shit off, that way every piece is a cuztom.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2008, 04:46 PM   #19
sanitys
Hawk GT's are Cool
CF Addict
sanitys's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:07 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
sanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well likedsanitys is well liked

for shits and giggles try doing a negitive of the knuckles, you actually might like it better. Here ill try testing my photoshop skills, been awhile.
I give up, lol.
sanitys is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2008, 02:05 PM   #20
whitey818
The Glistening Turd
CF Pimp
whitey818's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 26 Times in 12 Posts
whitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud of

Here is Ruff's pic black and white 1 dimensional, might help in making a stencil.
Attached Images

whitey818 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork