CBR400RR Tail Poll - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff

2008 Streetfighter Buildoff All discussion about the 2008 Buildoff goes in here

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CBR400RR Tail Poll

View Poll Results: CBR400RR Tail???
Yes 10 14.93%
No 57 85.07%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2008, 09:54 AM   #11
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:15 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 
Default Re: CBR400RR Tail Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudad View Post
ducati tail has been done and done and done, do something else
the 916 has....show me a bike with a 749 tail, I've never seen one.

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2008, 10:30 AM   #12
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:15 PM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 42 Times in 35 Posts
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

nO, was too fat for that bike.

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
eZdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2008, 10:31 AM   #13
trav72
GURU

CF Pimp
Local Time: 09:15 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
trav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of light
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 3rd Place 

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
the 916 has....show me a bike with a 749 tail, I've never seen one.
If you go with the 749....will you use the under tail exhaust also? That would look sweet on your bike.

When life gives you lemons, you say "Fuck the Lemons" and bail.
trav72 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2008, 11:42 AM   #14
Ammadien
ZUK ATTaCK

CF Pimp
Ammadien's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:15 PM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff - 2nd Place Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I dig the tail, could chop off that tab on the bottom...that's a bit out of place. Other than that i dig it, its different.

2010 690SMC pics - SUMO!
2012 Build thread 86 7/11 yammy suspension - Anna Molly
2013 Build GL1000 8lbs 40 stone, Discuss
2015 Winter build KDX - E-Fighter
2015 Winter Build - Discuss
Ammadien is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2008, 01:54 PM   #15
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

fuck that thing dood. big as a whale. lol. i bet dudad is the one who voted for it, lol he wants your bike to look like shit. haha.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2008, 06:28 PM   #16
Dudad
GURU
CF Addict
Dudad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Dudad is making some friendsDudad is making some friendsDudad is making some friends

ok, the bike that did the 749 swap, the buell

Originally Posted by haelo
"I guess I'm unique in not wanting to get stupid-people-germs on me."

Yeah I ride a katana, SO WHAT>!>

Dudad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2008, 08:46 PM   #17
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

ok...so you've seen 1...wow.

Project Redefyned 7/11

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2008, 08:58 PM   #18
Dudad
GURU
CF Addict
Dudad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Dudad is making some friendsDudad is making some friendsDudad is making some friends

i havent looked hard enough, i dont care what you do its your bike

that and the fact i didnt pay attention to the 749/999 just the ducati tail part.

i do however not like the 400 tail, its to bulky.

Originally Posted by haelo
"I guess I'm unique in not wanting to get stupid-people-germs on me."

Yeah I ride a katana, SO WHAT>!>

Dudad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #19
The Green Lantern
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
The Green Lantern's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 116 Times in 99 Posts
The Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant future

i dunno maybe if you trimmed just below the subframe rails
i like the shape of the top of it just not all of it,if that makes sence
The Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2008, 09:12 PM   #20
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma

I'm just buggin ya Dudad

As to what Greeny and a couple others have said, I think I'm going to trim it tonight and see what happens...I thought about that but figured I'd wait to see the response.

I've started shopping though lol

Project Redefyned 7/11

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff