the FUCK YOU thread - Page 485 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-20-2020, 02:06 PM   #4841
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:38 AM
Flip Offs: 30
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Fuck U untreatable dog problems!!! just lost my pup, fucking gutted to say the least, sleep sound girl

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2020, 11:30 PM   #4842
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:38 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Oh man, I'm sorry Steve. It's been over 15 years since I lost my best friend and it still hurts at times. Dogs are magical creatures for sure. Hope you feel better soon, man.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2020, 04:38 AM   #4843
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 30
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Cheers Shiny, house is so empty without her, miss her following me everywhere, especially when she would sit and "guard" the door of the shed whilst i worked on the bikes

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2020, 10:05 AM   #4844
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:38 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Dammit Steve, that brought back some memories and now I'm choked up. Have good one, man.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2020, 01:52 PM   #4845
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:38 PM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

A belated FUCK YOU to my new neighbor.

Back in October my downstairs neighbor (nice old gentleman) let me know he was moving out, as it was more space than he needed any longer, so I called my landlord, asked if I could possible move apartments, since with me, my fiance, and her kid, we were a bit cramped upstairs with all the shit we have (coughshehascough). Landlord said sure, let me know the new rental rate. Cool, we're in. So we start moving some stuff down, I'm prepared to pay rent for both places for a month so that we can go room by room to unload things, move them, reload them, take our time, put things where they belong.

Then my neighbor across the street calls me, says one of his employees is in a situation, living in a campground with his gf in a tent, and his mom and his gf's kid in their popup camper. Wants to know if there's any chance us being out fast enough for his guy to get the apartment before the campground closed at the end of Oct. Said if he (employee) can help us move our stuff, there's a chance. I've been homeless, fuck that noise. I know it sucks. Fuckit, I'll do what I can, help this guy out. That's just who I am.

So dude is helping me and the woman when we're not at work. But my fiance tells me that dude is getting attitude while helping about how much stuff we have to move, when he has a hard time moving something when I'm not there, he's getting pissed and starting to rough stuff, suggested to her that we just stay upstairs and let them move downstairs instead, etc etc.

In the end the entirety of our apartment came down bin by bin (we werent planning on buying a full house worth of boxes just to move downstairs, so all we had was a handful of bins) and dumped randomly in rooms, then furniture came down, etc. My place looked like a fucking snowglobe that went through a paint shaker. Nothing came down in any reasonable semblence of organization, everything just thrown in bins, dumped randomly around the house. Here towards the end of January, I'm STILL putting shit away and sorting shit out.

But because dude was getting pissy about things and couldn't use an IQ to figure out how to move stuff, half my furniture and one of my TV's took damage. I have one cabinet, wood double door bottom half, drop door in the middle (think shelf), and double glass door with glass shelf at the top. Top trim is busted off, back corners are fucked, one of the glass doors broke, glass shelf shattered. WTF. That cabinet made it here from Tenessee in the back of Mark's truck, and into my apartment, in one piece. How in the fuck!

Then after that, because I didn't have time to do my own post move to fix up the few things that needed fixing (replace a towel bar, fix a cabinet door, and find a handful of blinds that my cats fucked up). After everything was downstairs and they were upstairs, dude fucking texts or calls like almost every day to ask when I'm gonna get that stuff done/replaced. Like fucking seriously? I can't even move around my substantially larger apartment yet because of how my shit came downstairs, and you expect me to fucking jump for your shit right this second? Eat a dick! Finally started having room to move around, getting things put away, then he's on about getting my stuff off the back porch (which in fairness, is now his, I've got the front porch now, plus a basement), but again, still trying to make room in the house and get our shit put away. Eat a dick! And then finally, bitching about the quarterly water bill he recieved even though he was only there for a month of that bill. Apparently doesnt have the requisite marbles to understand that the village doesnt care WHO is there for a billing period, only that Address A used this amount and Address B used this amount. I said just gimme the fucking bill, I'll pay for the whole thing just to get it done. Even that didn't register with this fucking genius.

Fast forward, I've got everything else out of his way, fixed the cabinet door (but still haven't replaced the towel rack or blinds. Fuck him. Landlord didn't care, I don't either at this point). Come home from work, village PD pulls up behind me as I'm getting out of the Jeep. I ask whats up, he's laughing "not here for you bud". Turns out dudes mom is off her fucking meds, going Looney Tunes upstairs. PD finally leaves after awhile. Not long after, shit starts up all over again. Things slamming around, people yelling and screaming. I get on the horn, PD comes right back. I hear a lot of noise in the back stairs, officer I know (don't ask, but he's cool lol) has the old bag pinned down in the stairwell, she's going psychotic, resisting/attacking, some shit. I go out the front to take out the garbage, next door neighbor (great guy, will be missed if either of us move) is out with his trash cans too. We're talking for a while, next thing here comes 2 county squads, after a bit one comes back out, pulls a set of straps from his squad. Uh oh, this is getting good. Next comes local city wagon to haul ol' mom out in a restraint chair. Boy, what a night.

After all this, these fuckers are still the noisiest people I've ever had for neighbors. Fucking stomping around day and motherfucking night, they don't seem to be taking care of the kid (6 year old autistic). Kid is getting himself up and ready for school, at the bus stop by himself when he's there, parent's van never leaves to take him to school when he isn't at the bus stop. Boy, fucking great people lemme tell ya. And with winter, there's no work for this guy (my neighbor across the street does landscaping, nothing to 'scape in the snow), so idk how the fuck he's paying rent up there. I'm just hoping to hell they find their way out to somewhere else soon.

Fuck this shit. I'm never putting myself out there to help someone to this extent again. Ungrateful asshole, noisy as fuck, no respect for others property especially when they're exerting themselves to help his ass. Fucking bullshit. 3 months later and I'm STILL fucking putting my house back together.........

EDIT: Additional FUCK. Officially hit nothing to make for food in the house. Got a couple packs of pasta, half a box of instant spuds, some packs of chicken and a roast, and that's about it. No veggies, bread, sandwhich material, fruits, fillers, snacks, dairy, fucking hell. This month has been too fucking tight on bills. FUCK
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2020, 06:43 AM   #4846
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:38 AM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Neighbors can be a pain in the sack...

My neighbor: yeea I got a friend coming in to take down a wall to fit a new fire door in the basemet for my gun lair.

Also my neighbor:

Beep beep hey could you borrow me the industrial hoover?

Beep beep hey would you happen to have any tarps or anything?

Beep beep hey could you borrow me the impact drill?

WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOUR FRIEND GONNA TALK THE WALL DOWN?!?! I'll betcha they're not even gonna wipe the dust off when I eventually hopefully get em back... Almost tempted to say yes I have the rent is 20€ per tool per starting hour.

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2020, 10:23 PM   #4847
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:38 PM
Flip Offs: 310
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

USPS tracking says my package was delivered to the mailbox. Not there, not in the parcel locker, cameras confirm not the front, back, or side door either. Great, let's see how this fight turns out. Lucky for them it isn't a moto part.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-02-2020, 06:23 AM   #4848
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 20 Times in 17 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Dropped my deodorant can onto my laptop screen, fucked the screen up on one corner, now need to find a replacement screen for a 5 and a half year old laptop.

Can't even justify a new laptop because of money and the fact that this is still a great laptop i7 4710mq 4 cores 8 threads, 12gb ram, gtx850m graphics ssd ect. This laptop has easily done 50k -90k miles in my rucksack with me.
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-02-2020, 11:20 AM   #4849
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

Ok who the fuck uses spray on deodorant after middle school?

And those screens will probably be like $30 on ebay/amazon, don't worry too much.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2020, 07:00 AM   #4850
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:38 AM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Fuck telemarketing in general and anyone working as a telemarketer in particular. If I want/need sth I fucking search for it myself.

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Mattson!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum