Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters - Page 10 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2019, 08:40 AM   #91
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:12 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here
Default Re: Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters

Another rough night. Can hardly sleep for more than an hour at a time, since starting the cancer meds in November. Messes me up more than anything.

Last time I saw the oncologist, he said the only thing left is chemotherapy. Pretty sure, as soon as my blood levels go up again, it's time. Last time, I think it was maybe 8 months for my levels to go up. Radiation ended in December, so it's already been a couple of months.

I'm a skinny dude, not good for tolerating chemo. Whether I do it, or not- I probably can't expect much more time.

Really want to throw out a special thanks to Mason, Sebastian, and all my friends out there who are helping with my custom bikes. As long as my projects are moving forward, I still have hope & desire. Keeps my mind occupied most of the time.

Jaybuilt & Robbo - you guys are like brothers to me. 'Nuff said.

Just wish the sun would come up, so I can get out to the garage!
Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2019, 12:23 PM   #92
balline36m3

CF Pimp
balline36m3's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:12 PM
Flip Offs: 929
Flipped Off 504 Times in 71 Posts
balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Damn sorry that you’re going through this smoker. If you live your life the same way as you build bikes this cancer doesn’t have a chance. Keep fighting brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
I fired off some of the most high-velocity, handshake abortions I've cranked out in years. Damn near cracked the porcelain.
balline36m3 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived balline36m3!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2019, 10:08 AM   #93
Simpler=Better
Cmon' Kitty!
CF Lover
Simpler=Better's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:12 PM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 10 Times in 8 Posts
Simpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to allSimpler=Better is a name known to all

Best of luck man, you're a legend. I'm not around the forums these days (or the bikes-no time) but this place is something special.

Safety First...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey
This place is all about the dumbest, most dangerous, underplanned, poorly thought out, underfunded, likely to kill you, completely illegal cobbled together pieces of rolling shit ever to grace the surface of a road. And we like it like that.
Simpler=Better is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Simpler=Better!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2019, 05:23 PM   #94
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Had to shift into a different gear.

Last time, it took around 7 months for the cancer to grow back to treatable levels. Only treatment left is chemo. Not a cure. Might buy me some more time, or may kill me directly from the meds. Will have to make chemo decisions when my labs go up.

Been 4 months since radiation, so I figured it's time to get my shit in order.

Spending more time on making a will and cleaning up my shit.

Still working on bikes every day, just not posting as much.

Trying to finish the story with a decent ending.
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2019, 07:35 PM   #95
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

None of us are promised to see tomorrow. Being riders, I think most of us realize we seriously increase the odds of getting taken out of the pool before others on top of that. That's said, I can't imagine what it feels like to be in your position. I know reading all this ha made me a less selfish person. I don't focus all my attention on my projects, or what I personally want to do, as much as I used to. I make an effort to slow down and go spend time doing things with people that I neglected in the past.

I'm guess I'm trying to say I'm really sorry you have to deal with this all this and it's a really fucked up deal that you don't deserve. But also, thank you for talking about it like this. We don't know each at all, but you've helped me be a better person through this thread. Not trying to sound sappy and hope this doesn't make things worse for you.

Keep fighting, man. It's not over yet.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2019, 08:18 PM   #96
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:12 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 

It needs much strength to handle a situation like that.
And like Shinyribs said. Just keep on fighting man!
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Leroy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2019, 08:21 PM   #97
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

But did you cook that cheeseburger yet??

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-28-2019, 12:06 AM   #98
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

We are here for you man

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2019, 10:50 AM   #99
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Just got home from the hospital.
Crashed out on the FREEWAY last night.
Broken ribs, dislocated shoulder, rash all over.
Pain level off the charts, this time.
Lost the info card, so have to find the impound lot.
Lost my DL, too.
No idea how bad the bike is damaged.
Lucky to be alive after this one.
More details later.
This user High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2019, 11:39 AM   #100
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Ah shit dude as if you weren't going through enough already...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion