Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2018, 04:27 PM   #21
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters

Having read your bike stuff and more than often your words of wisdom,having seen your pics of work for almost 9 years ,having chatted back and forth on PM.I can truly say I luv ya mate.
Nothing but the highest respect for you Pete.

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

2019 winter build thred GL1100 https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136656
2019 winter build discus place http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=136658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2018, 05:44 PM   #22
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:34 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Feeling is mutual, Rob.

The plan was to finish the bikes in the next few years. Retirement isn't far away, and was thinking I could have a van and take the bikes to meets around the country.

Meeting and talking with other bike people is the best part of it all.

Plans will have to change, but the bottom line will always be the same.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2018, 07:15 AM   #23
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:34 PM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 8 Times in 5 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

The time is now to be making memories, make memories in the day with your family and at night be in your garage building your dream. No one dreams the same but with the bike your family will have something to look at and reminisce.
But you're not out of this game yet - a fighter, will always fight!
JamesHambleton is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2018, 08:30 AM   #24
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:34 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

in true thought support to Smoker we should all have at least one two stroke project.

anyone who wont have a two stroker doesnt love him, and that's uncool
the more titanium the better

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2018, 11:10 AM   #25
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 56 Times in 46 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Should have posted these pics, too.

Oh mama I'm ready for lunch now lol

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2018, 01:26 PM   #26
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:34 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHambleton View Post
The time is now to be making memories, make memories in the day with your family and at night be in your garage building your dream. No one dreams the same but with the bike your family will have something to look at and reminisce.
But you're not out of this game yet - a fighter, will always fight!
Thanks, James.

Something of a dilemma about the bikes.

No wife, no kids. My Mom's quite elderly, and she's never had any appreciation for bikes. Her husband's never owned a bike, and wouldn't have a clue what's stock and what's custom. My brother's been riding maybe 4 years. He loves it, but hasn't had time to develop an understanding about custom bikes. He's happy riding a really nice stock bike with a couple of basic mods.

Hate to say it, but after the bikes are finished, they might need to be sold. If someone's willing to shell out cash, they probably have some appreciation for the bike.

Or, I could give the bikes to people that I know would appreciate them.

My family doesn't have much money, so that may also influence my decision. Have no idea atm.

Hopefully, my family will have the fighter urn project to hold onto.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2018, 01:37 PM   #27
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Tell them bike worth, if you are worried

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2018, 01:38 PM   #28
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
Fighter of the Month 

You sure you dont have any lids running around? Some early youth crazy time accident?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2018, 02:29 PM   #29
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

If I get killed my wife is gonna sell my bikes dirt cheap. Beside I've got way more in them then what I told her. She'll be unloading shit for like $800 each
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2018, 03:08 PM   #30
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
Fighter of the Month 

Maybe i should tell Ildze how much my bike could go on market

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion