Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters - Page 6 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2018, 11:46 AM   #51
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:13 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.

totally respect that statement Smokes'

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

2019 winter build thred GL1100 https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136656
2019 winter build discus place http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=136658

Quote:

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2018, 01:04 PM   #52
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:13 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
need more cowbell? ;-)
That was fucking hysterical!

Even more funny to me because I actually bought 2 cowbells for my drummer!

Need them to play "Killing in the Name".
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2018, 05:58 PM   #53
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

One of my internet 2-stroke buddies lives only an hour away.

Dude that loaned me his TIG for YEARS.

Dude that invited me to have Thanksgiving dinner with his family.

Dude that invited me to be with his family on Christmas day.

Because he knew I'd be alone, and because we share a special enthusiasm for bikes.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2018, 11:11 PM   #54
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer
Zweihammer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Sounds like a plan for a great Christmas, Smoker. Hope it is a good one!
I get to spend it with my in-laws, not a person in the house will be interested in anything I am.
To be fair, I give fuck all about most of their interests.

2019 Winter Build Off Bike

2019 Winter Build Off Chit Chat

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever. E. Knievel
Zweihammer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Zweihammer!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-23-2018, 03:01 AM   #55
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:13 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

So you are like one of those relative that isnt a relative!?

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-23-2018, 08:25 AM   #56
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
So you are like one of those relative that isnt a relative!?
Yeah. Kind of weird, but touching.

Truth is, I'm too fucked up to go. Bad news is I need another surgery ASAP. Will probably be mid-January, not sure. Problem caused by the last surgery.

Pretty sure most people die from the cancer treatments, not the actual cancer.

Will have to lose my money for the airline tickets. Very risky to travel home and be far from a hospital.

Whatever. Gotta deal with the good, and the bad. I'll have some beer and weed, and be happy I'm still alive and have bike projects to occupy my mind.

Not too sick to jump on a bike and twist the throttle a bit. That's always good medicine....
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-23-2018, 09:22 AM   #57
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Yeah, i think bikes helps most of us with mental health.actually not only bikrs. Did some snow hooning with subaru today. Feel refreshed.

Sucks about operation... Keep up posted, we do care about you.

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-23-2018, 09:25 AM   #58
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Second that. Mainly not commenting cus dunno WTF to say... Power to you brother.

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2018, 10:17 PM   #59
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME®

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Gotta deal with the good, and the bad. I'll have some beer and weed, and be happy I'm still alive and have bike projects to occupy my mind....

Still here for ya if you wanna chat man. You know where to reach me
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2018, 11:51 PM   #60
crowbar
Respect can't be bought.

CF Pimp
crowbar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 85
Flipped Off 49 Times in 36 Posts
crowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond repute
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

It pains me in a way I don't think I could ever accurately explain to someone who is not part been part of this group when I hear things like this. I hate reading stuff like this, your in my thoughts smoker.

Got a question about modifying your Z1000? send me a message, I can probably help.
crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion