Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters - Page 7 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2018, 12:29 AM   #61
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:40 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Love For My Fighter Brothers & Sisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Still here for ya if you wanna chat man. You know where to reach me
I keep your number close by.

Good to hear from you!
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2018, 12:39 AM   #62
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowbar View Post
It pains me in a way I don't think I could ever accurately explain to someone who is not part been part of this group when I hear things like this. I hate reading stuff like this, your in my thoughts smoker.
We have definitely become brothers over the years.

Celebrate now. Pain later.

I'm still building bikes without a real plan. Fun and exciting, as ever!

Good to hear from you, too. Been a while.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2018, 12:50 PM   #63
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:40 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Spontaneity is the best plan I could say
I hope everything ends well to you man
My good prays and vibes sent to you
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Leroy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-30-2018, 08:03 PM   #64
Smoker
BLACK BELT

I want to apologize to you guys for not participating in the Secret Santa gift exchange.
I'm very sad that I didn't take part, but was too preoccupied with this medical shit.
Wasn't even sure I'd still be around.

If I'm still around next xmas, I'm going to make up for it.
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-31-2018, 09:35 PM   #65
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Happy New Year to all fellow fighters!

Have 3 more hours of 2018.

Walking to the store for beer and ice cream. That's why I'm smiling.

Looking forward to building custom bikes in 2019!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2019, 10:06 PM   #66
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Just finished a delicious supper!!

Made with homemade jam by Shinyribs.

First time I've ever had homemade jam. Simply amazing.

Gotta eat light, have another surgery coming up.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2019, 11:59 AM   #67
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Must be doing something right.

4 old friends flew in from different states to give me some TLC.

All smokin hot back in the day. They still love me after 45 years.

Shaved me down, cut my hair, cracked all my toes, and everything in between.

Yeah, I date younger women. These are lifelong friends.

Feeling like a fucking king, today.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2019, 03:04 PM   #68
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:40 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

How old are you? Look around 40

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2019, 05:13 PM   #69
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
How old are you? Look around 40
Around 40. Close enough!

Now on call for surgery. When there's a cancellation, a riding buddy will be cutting on me.

Another riding buddy will be doing the anesthesia.

They both ride Ducatis.
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2019, 05:28 PM   #70
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 308
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

They both ride Ducatis.
Of course they do. Only the best and brightest.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion