Leroy's XT500Retro - discussion thread - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Leroy's XT500Retro - discussion thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-04-2019, 10:08 AM   #11
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:11 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Leroy's XT500Retro - discussion thread

Not the best paint job out there but thank you shiny!
I wish I had the half of your shop and skils.
Keep fightering FTW!
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-05-2019, 03:53 AM   #12
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Looking good Leroy.
You will have a unique, very tidy bike finished.
Keep going.
bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived bonehead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-05-2019, 10:47 AM   #13
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

I hope so. The bigger chalenge will be instaling the electrics.
There is no much space to hide the relays, rectifier, battery etc.
I could make a box to place all those staf between the engine and shock, but I have to instal the carbs and see with how much space I will end up.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2019, 12:34 AM   #14
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:11 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 116 Times in 103 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
Not the best paint job out there but thank you shiny!
I wish I had the half of your shop and skils.
Keep fightering FTW!
Dude, I've been spray painting a simple front fender for 5 days now. Still needs more work. There's not much a suck at more than painting , so you have my admiration
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2019, 02:30 AM   #15
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Fighter of the Month 

To be honest I prefer to tear apart a hole bike down to parts than scrubbing, bonding and painting.
I have a fiberglass fairing kit two years now siting to the self, because every time I'm thinking all the job that have to be done
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2019, 05:42 PM   #16
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Leroy.
I once had an 81 XT 500. Still have some parts left over, if you run into something you cannot find.
Parts (What I can think of right now)
1.) Complete front end & wheel
2.) Exhaust from Motor to end can.
3.) Stock air-box & battery tray.

I know shipping to Greece would be $$$ but if ya can find this stuff it's yours for price of shipping.

Beez.

Don't be the chaser, be the one who is chased. You are the Tequila... not the lime.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived beezwiz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2019, 06:31 PM   #17
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Fighter of the Month 

The plan already done and I have the most parts to finish it. I just don't have free time
Thank you Beez! I realy appreciate that
This user High Fived Leroy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2019, 11:48 AM   #18
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:11 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Smoker is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I like your willingness to make small adjustments for optimizing the visual appeal.

Might look cool to hit the wheel weights with some matching black paint.

Coming together very nicely!
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2019, 06:11 PM   #19
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Fighter of the Month 

I haven't think about that and this wheel waight it's huge. 40 or 45g!
Sure I have to short out a lot of details till the end of the build.
I will add it at the to do list. Smoker you are very discerning!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-25-2019, 07:59 PM   #20
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:11 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

always good stuff here Leroy! Wish I had your drive mate My project has halted dead in its tracks .

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

2019 winter build thred GL1100 https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136656
2019 winter build discus place http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=136658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads