THE MANS COOKING THREAD - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > THE MANS COOKING THREAD

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
Zaph
Hot Sauce
Fighter
Zaph's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:38 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 7 Times in 3 Posts
Zaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud of
Default THE MANS COOKING THREAD

I decided a few weeks ago i was going to make this thread but i`m only just now getting around to it. I love to cook, even more so do i love to cook shit that will not only put you into hyper tension but also induce a diabetic coma.

With that said this is an open thread, please i encourage you to post up pictures and DIY of your own concoctions it`s easy, it`s fun and above all IT`S MAN FOOD.

Even not so ridiculous dishes are welcome

I`ll start with a few things i had done recently:

FIRST "The hefty hamburger dog!"

For this you will need:
several pouns of ground Beef
pound of bacon -4slices per dog-
your cheese of choice
tooth picks
wax paper
DEEP FRYER

1. You ar going to want to slice your dogs open long ways so that you can open them up like a book....a meaty, delicious book.
2. slice your cheese of choice into long slender strips and then pack them inside said dog.
3. Lay out a sheet of wax paper and begin to work your handburger like a lump of dough, press it and roll it untill you have a beef frisby about 1 half of an inch thick.
4. Lay your dog into the base of your giant beef patty and start to roll it up like some sort of giant blunts. Once you have your basic meat roll shap wrap it in the wax paper and continue to roll it until you have a uniform meat log. Pitch and need the ends til they close into a beefy cacoon!
5.This part should take 4+ pieces of bacon each. Wrap your meat log generously with bacon, at the end of each strip stab a tooth pick in that sucker and use that same pick to start your next slice of porkly heaven.
6. deep fry till bacon is crisp and dark to ensure the beef inside is thoroughly cooked.

Sorry i did note note what temp or length of time i had cooked these....YOU`LL FIGURE IT OUT

Enjoy!
Zaph is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Zaph!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2013, 09:06 PM   #2
Zaph
Hot Sauce
Fighter
Zaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud of
Default Re: THE MANS COOKING THREAD

Next on my list is "The 6 pound Hawaiian"

-3 pounds of bacon
-2 pounds of mazarella
-1 bag of pepperoni
-1 pound of pine apple
-one bottle of bar b que sauce
-one ready to go pizza crust

1. i started off doing a bacon weave in my oven, for those of you who don`t know about bacon weaves youtube epicmealtime.
2. after the bacon had achieved its crispy yet chewy goodness set it aside to cool for a bit
"note try and make the weave bigger than your pizza dough"
3. rub douwn your pre made pizza dough with some olive oil and then lay down a nice foundation of barbque sauce.
4.lay a nice even layer of pepperoni
5. very carefully transfer the bacon weave to your dough, trim the edges and eat the scraps....or toss back on the dough.
6. slice up your pine apple into bite size chunks
7. distribute the pounds of cheese onto this culinary obomination
8. pack as much pine apple into your cheese as possible.
9. since your oven in most likely pre heated from the bacon set to about 450 and bake until contents are all melted and ready to be devoured
10. top with left over pepperoni "NEVER WAIST SHIT"

These people High Fived Zaph!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2013, 09:21 PM   #3
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:38 AM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I am one of those really rare guys who doesnt like bacon, in fact I cant stand it lol.

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following 3 Users Say F-U to rubbersdown For This Post:
balline36m3 (04-24-2013), nemo (04-24-2013), Wargasm (10-04-2014)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 01:25 AM   #4
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbersdown View Post
I am one of those really rare guys who doesnt like bacon, in fact I cant stand it lol.
Fuck out my face

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DrJellyFingers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 06:48 AM   #5
OneSickPsycho
I am a motherfucker
CF Addict
OneSickPsycho's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 31 Times in 20 Posts
OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Mine isn't really anything new or exciting... Or artery blocking... But its a cash money process that yields some delicious results.

Hot Chicken - wings, drums, etc and a big bowl of your favorite sauce
- fill bowl with hot sauce (I use Frank's wing sauce and add garlic, cayenne, and anything else that sounds good at the time)
- with grill on low, dip each chicken part in sauce and place on grill
- every five minutes re-dip and flip each chicken part
- repeat for 45-60 min

The result is a concentrated coating of sauce on the outside, almost like a new skin... Be careful how hot you go though, the sauce is basically concentrated so the heat is magnified...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived OneSickPsycho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 07:57 AM   #6
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here

last dish i made was chile-lime-cilantro marinated lamb rib chops.
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived eatabullet!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 08:14 AM   #7
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CKoldrider must be ROBBO or CK
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbersdown View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatabullet View Post
last dish i made was chile-lime-cilantro marinated lamb rib chops.

Recipe please??

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 09:30 AM   #8
Zaph
Hot Sauce
Fighter

Ditto post up recipes. N remember everything is better with pictures
This user High Fived Zaph!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #9
OneSickPsycho
I am a motherfucker
CF Addict
OneSickPsycho's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 31 Times in 20 Posts
OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Mine isn't really anything new or exciting... Or artery blocking... But its a cash money process that yields some delicious results.

Hot Chicken - wings, drums, etc and a big bowl of your favorite sauce
- fill bowl with hot sauce (I use Frank's wing sauce and add garlic, cayenne, and anything else that sounds good at the time)
- with grill on low, dip each chicken part in sauce and place on grill
- every five minutes re-dip and flip each chicken part
- repeat for 45-60 min

The result is a concentrated coating of sauce on the outside, almost like a new skin... Be careful how hot you go though, the sauce is basically concentrated so the heat is magnified...
Pic.. I used to only do drums because they had more meat, but then I figured out that I prefer wings due to the greater sauce-to-meat ratio.

OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived OneSickPsycho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #10
GDogg007
VS ASS KISS

GDogg007's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:38 AM
Flip Offs: 72
Flipped Off 58 Times in 33 Posts
GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

How about Venison Summer Sausage? LOL

No real recipe. I just cure the venison add some shredded cheddar and some pork fat. Stuff it into casings then smoke it. I can say that I haven't had any complaints yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
my wife loves me and my kids think i'm a god and that's all that matters
My Build. http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=GDogg007
GDogg007 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived GDogg007!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion