What was your last purchase? - Page 12 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2011, 03:52 AM   #111
JoeGibs
Organ Donor
Senior Fighterer
JoeGibs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:52 AM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
JoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to all
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

soooo i've had a massive party in the making for the last few months, and last night was game day. enough beer to pack 6 coolers to the brim, that e&j box is full of bottles of booze, and the keg in the background. also had endless strip n go nakeds, 125 jello shots, and 7 gallons of my personal specialty- apple pie. party on wayne, party on garth!

02 r1- every day bitch
03 zx12.. new project?
IBA #41969
JoeGibs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived JoeGibs!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2011, 04:18 AM   #112
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp
pineapple's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:52 AM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

That sounds like a party I'd like to be at.
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived pineapple!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2011, 01:38 AM   #113
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Just bought this Mainland ukulele. $255 and worth every penny. More pictures when I get it!
These people High Fived pineapple!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2011, 07:29 AM   #114
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:52 AM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 56 Times in 46 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Put $20 of gas in my truck to help a friend clear out his flooded storage unit. He lost just about everything, unit had over 3' of water in it.

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2011, 10:01 AM   #115
Christ
Winter's comin... :(
CF Pimp
Christ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:52 AM
Flip Offs: 179
Flipped Off 94 Times in 61 Posts
Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
Put $20 of gas in my truck to help a friend clear out his flooded storage unit. He lost just about everything, unit had over 3' of water in it.
Aaaaaaaand... He didn't have insurance on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBlacken via Facebook
"Aesop's Fables" teaches morality without eternal damnation and contradictions, or a petty, yet all-powerful creator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Can't rush greatness. But you can crash it shortly after finishing it.

I'd like to think that people might open their eyes at some point... instead, I find it more and more likely that I'll just close mine.
-- Christopher Eugene Pettitt
Christ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2011, 10:30 AM   #116
twr3cks
GURU
CF Pimp
twr3cks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:52 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 32 Times in 7 Posts
twr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant future

gas for the Triumph!
twr3cks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2011, 12:18 PM   #117
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 56 Times in 46 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ View Post
Aaaaaaaand... He didn't have insurance on it.

Aaaaand.... it wasn't offered by the company...

Unfortunately, a lot of what he had there was personal stuff that insurance couldn't have replaced anyway.

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2011, 12:22 PM   #118
SUBZERO
Playing Pelvic Penuckle!
CF Pimp
SUBZERO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:52 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 561 Times in 559 Posts
SUBZERO has much to be proud ofSUBZERO has much to be proud ofSUBZERO has much to be proud ofSUBZERO has much to be proud ofSUBZERO has much to be proud ofSUBZERO has much to be proud ofSUBZERO has much to be proud ofSUBZERO has much to be proud ofSUBZERO has much to be proud ofSUBZERO has much to be proud ofSUBZERO has much to be proud of

$150, my daughters first motorcycle. (she is 2 1/2 yrs old)

Helmet laws are to protect brains that have such poor judgment they would not wear a helmet unless they were forced to.

Point = http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=31735
750 Dirtfighter = http://www.customfighters.com/forums...t=34046&page=9
MDD Cafe = http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=41181
SUBZERO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SUBZERO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2011, 03:46 PM   #119
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 105 Times in 40 Posts
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
Aaaaand.... it wasn't offered by the company...

Unfortunately, a lot of what he had there was personal stuff that insurance couldn't have replaced anyway.
....if they had bothered to actually pay anything. For example, I had a storage unit for 3 years that had pretty much 90% of everything I owned in it....somehow it ended up with water damage up to a line about 6" off the floor....everything that was on the floor and damageable (couch, box spring, entertainment center, books, etc,etc,etc) was completely ruined. I had the insurance policy. But because there "isn't a water source nearby" and they couldn't figure out how it happened, there was and is no money coming my way and 80% of what was in the unit had to be taken directly to the dumpster.

RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09

MadMadame is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MadMadame!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2011, 04:21 PM   #120
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp

Fuck. I'm sorry to hear about that Seb and Madame.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion