What was your last purchase? - Page 16 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2011, 02:12 AM   #151
Stephen_ver4.0
Skunk Fighter
CF Addict
Stephen_ver4.0's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:32 AM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 29 Times in 18 Posts
Stephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to all
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

----
Stephen
2018 Build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=135706
Get a Lithium Pack @ MotoTrackSide.com http://mototrackside.com
Stephen_ver4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Stephen_ver4.0!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #152
JoeGibs
Organ Donor
Senior Fighterer
JoeGibs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:32 AM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
JoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapple View Post

spam on rice tied with seaweed. i'd rather eat shit

02 r1- every day bitch
03 zx12.. new project?
IBA #41969
JoeGibs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #153
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:32 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Mini butane torch to semi-complete my collection of metal melting tools.

Another year of home insurance, and a truck payment... pricey week!

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2011, 04:17 PM   #154
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp
pineapple's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:32 AM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGibs View Post
spam on rice tied with seaweed. i'd rather eat shit
That's nice. Here in Hawaii, it's a local snack that's inexpensive and a great on the go food.
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2011, 04:26 PM   #155
mule_cbr1000rr
Pie eater
Fighter In Training
mule_cbr1000rr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
mule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to allmule_cbr1000rr is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

New black visor for this...........

54.90 posted. Bloody sparrow.
mule_cbr1000rr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mule_cbr1000rr!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-11-2011, 08:32 PM   #156
Stephen_ver4.0
Skunk Fighter
CF Addict
Stephen_ver4.0's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:32 AM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 29 Times in 18 Posts
Stephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to all

LG Thrill 4G

----
Stephen
2018 Build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=135706
Get a Lithium Pack @ MotoTrackSide.com http://mototrackside.com
Stephen_ver4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Stephen_ver4.0!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-12-2011, 03:24 PM   #157
JoeGibs
Organ Donor
Senior Fighterer
JoeGibs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
JoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to allJoeGibs is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapple View Post
That's nice. Here in Hawaii, it's a local snack that's inexpensive and a great on the go food.
i'm from minnesota. my dad grew up in austin minnesota, where hormel is based. if memory serves me right, my great great grandfather was one of the founders of hormel. believe me, i was raised on that shit, and refuse to have to eat it any more

02 r1- every day bitch
03 zx12.. new project?
IBA #41969
JoeGibs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #158
sepang
ไบรอัน
CF Lover
sepang's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
sepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond repute

Another backpack but bigger,though Im off to Thailand / Cambodia tomorrrow so it will get well used.

sepang is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2011, 01:03 AM   #159
sodak69c10
I turn the wrench
Senior Fighterer
sodak69c10's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:32 AM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 19 Times in 7 Posts
sodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to all

bought my girl a silver necklace for our anniversary and she got me a new pair of oakleys

THE UPGRADE BRIGADE
Buying things i don't need, With money i don't have, To impress people i don't know.
Clint
sodak69c10 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived sodak69c10!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2011, 01:14 AM   #160
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Gas for the Triumph again. I need to cut back on the joy rides.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Racing Geek!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion