What was your last purchase? - Page 274 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2018, 10:28 PM   #2731
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:56 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post

Received this earlier in the week but haven't had time to even put it together let alone to bolt it on until today. With the paddock stand the bike feels like bolted to the table, BUT there's a downside: to not have the bike hang off the front (and risking to tip the whole table, it has happened) I had to fit the stand so that it's flush with the front end of the table. This means the bike is sitting so that when I push it on the table, the rear tire is still on the ramp when the front is going on the cradle so I cannot push it on without the engine anymore, and the paddock stand loop is hanging out a bit but no biggie, just a small inconvenience.

Thatsa helluva front wheel chock ! NICE ONE!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2018, 07:54 AM   #2732
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:56 PM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Rock solid too, once you get the bike on it and on a paddock stand, trying to rock it rocks the whole damn table.

Just got a txt that a package is ready for pickup at the local mail (aka work ) Malts, hops and yeast, brew night coming next weekend.

Edit: nice sig

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2018, 03:43 PM   #2733
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Fuck me, how long does it takes to send a book over europe?
About two months. Sent out on 16th

Sent from Erics moms house

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-09-2018, 05:41 AM   #2734
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:56 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

spencer book be an interesting read
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2018, 12:19 PM   #2735
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

50' Flexzilla hose to replace the 25' chinese rubber on my back room reel. Prob cut a 100 footer down to 75 to replace the 50 in the front next, use the 25 left over for a few short runs in back.

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2018, 04:07 PM   #2736
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

New tail light for the Fiat van (backed into a damn mailbox the other day...)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-10-2018, 11:45 PM   #2737
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:56 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
50' Flexzilla hose to replace the 25' chinese rubber on my back room reel. Prob cut a 100 footer down to 75 to replace the 50 in the front next, use the 25 left over for a few short runs in back.

Check out RapidAir's hose reels. I was deciding between the Flexzilla and the RapidAir, took a chance on the RA even though there were like no reviews on it anywhere... and it's stout as fuck. Dual arm construction, no rattle whatsoever, and the hose it comes with is some kind of weird rubber that I'd say is comparable to the Flexzilla in flex and weight but doesn't get super dirty like the green one does.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-11-2018, 10:15 AM   #2738
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
Check out RapidAir's hose reels. I was deciding between the Flexzilla and the RapidAir, took a chance on the RA even though there were like no reviews on it anywhere... and it's stout as fuck. Dual arm construction, no rattle whatsoever, and the hose it comes with is some kind of weird rubber that I'd say is comparable to the Flexzilla in flex and weight but doesn't get super dirty like the green one does.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I am content with both of my Harbor Freight reels, they work great esp for the price IMO. The hose on my 50 footer is fine, for some reason the hose on the 25 footer was a lesser grade of material and got chalky/started disintegrating within 3-4yrs.

I'm perfectly happy to just chuck a new hose on, still well under the cost of buying a "good" reel. Esp since the Flexzilla hose is smaller and so can fit more length on the reels.

I would love a Hannay reel, they are made in a town just 20min from me, but I could never justify the cost for my operation.

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-11-2018, 03:32 PM   #2739
Mattson
Stressed Member
Fighter of the Month 

Not much of a purchase as it was yet another freebie from my beloved neighbor!
School electricity test bench thingumabob from yesteryear, fully functional, according to the story saved from a skip by his pops. Super duper handy for testing wires etc in the garage without draining the battery of the bike to be tested. Just need to order some probe leads! Only bummer is the amp output is quite tiny.

This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-11-2018, 05:39 PM   #2740
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:56 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Crank it up to 7 and let 'er rip tater chip!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion