What was your last purchase? - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-12-2011, 12:07 AM   #21
The Green Lantern
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
The Green Lantern's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:44 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 116 Times in 99 Posts
The Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant futureThe Green Lantern has a brilliant future
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

now denvers mom for an hour it was a good deal $5 and the herpes are a life time investment
The Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived The Green Lantern!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-12-2011, 12:19 AM   #22
TakinItBack
nice trac phone

CF Addict
TakinItBack's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:44 AM
Flip Offs: 159
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
TakinItBack is a splendid one to beholdTakinItBack is a splendid one to beholdTakinItBack is a splendid one to beholdTakinItBack is a splendid one to beholdTakinItBack is a splendid one to beholdTakinItBack is a splendid one to beholdTakinItBack is a splendid one to beholdTakinItBack is a splendid one to beholdTakinItBack is a splendid one to beholdTakinItBack is a splendid one to beholdTakinItBack is a splendid one to behold

a mcdouble for lunch

Quote:
Poopie: Got some head tonight, wondering why my dick smells like RiiiCOOOOOLAAAAA!!!!!!!
TakinItBack is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-12-2011, 12:29 AM   #23
sodak69c10
I turn the wrench
Senior Fighterer
sodak69c10's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:44 AM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 19 Times in 7 Posts
sodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to all

THE UPGRADE BRIGADE
Buying things i don't need, With money i don't have, To impress people i don't know.
Clint
sodak69c10 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived sodak69c10!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-12-2011, 12:41 AM   #24
McBlacken
The Black Arm-y
CF Addict
McBlacken's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:44 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 15 Times in 11 Posts
McBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant futureMcBlacken has a brilliant future

Rear spools and stand.

McBlacken is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived McBlacken!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-12-2011, 12:51 AM   #25
VT420
fail-o-matic
CF Pimp
VT420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 620
Flipped Off 609 Times in 85 Posts
VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

and the next significant purchase will be enough gasoline to get the metro from OK to MI and some fast food along the way.... also a bag of ice for the cooler and some bottled water most likely

i know shotty is leaving MI to hang out with Robbo (i == jealous) but maybe i'll get to meet some other michigander-members (haelo/dogbreath... others??) while i'm up that way... (i'll be in MI 14th-29th, roughly... leaving OK on the 13th and plan on being back here on the 30th)

anyway.......

the cow says moo....

: putting the fight in fighter since always....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
Let man fear woman when she hateth; for man in his innermost soul is merely evil; woman, however, is mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Heinlein
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
VT420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived VT420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-12-2011, 02:30 AM   #26
Phaedrus
OvertheTopUndertheRadar
Fighterer
Phaedrus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 8 Times in 3 Posts
Phaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of light
Default For the dirty girls....

Name:  140_thumb.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  12.0 KB

"fuck all this shiny shit, keep it fast and flat black"---Me In the mean time don't expect me here every day. I got a house and a Organic Garden----Anyone want to ride on county lines? the cops tend to leave them alone.

"To shave the beard is a sin that the blood of all the martyrs cannot cleanse. It is to deface the image of man created by God." - Ivan the Terrible
http:www.customfighters.forums/showthead.php?t=49417
Phaedrus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-12-2011, 03:31 AM   #27
leave_it_alone!
I'll do it........soon...
Senior Fighterer
leave_it_alone!'s Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:44 PM
Flip Offs: 147
Flipped Off 26 Times in 9 Posts
leave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of lightleave_it_alone! is a glorious beacon of light

50 litres (12gal) of petrol..............75 ($120)

this country sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
This is truly home. Where men are men, boobies are sacred, and assholes get to be assholes without some nancy boy PC faggot getting all pissy about it and running to mommy and crying.

leave_it_alone! is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #28
dunebuggyq
piss on it
CF Addict
dunebuggyq's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:44 AM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 56 Times in 8 Posts
dunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant futuredunebuggyq has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leave_it_alone! View Post
50 litres (12gal) of petrol..............75 ($120)

this country sucks.
FUCK i thought our $3.45 a gallon was bad
dunebuggyq is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-12-2011, 01:34 PM   #29
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

LAST FIVE PURCHASES
14 DOLLAR MARGARITA AT APC CONCERTT
DINNER AT TILTED KILT
TWO NIGHTS IN PITTSBURGH
DINNER AT HARD ROCK
GAS TWICE ON THE WAY BACK FROM PITTSBURGH

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #30
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:44 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Co pay onna Drs visit fer me lad Robbie,checkup and shots fer tha new school year

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

2019 winter build thred GL1100 https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136656
2019 winter build discus place http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=136658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion