What was your last purchase? - Page 314 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2019, 04:20 PM   #3131
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:21 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
now thats a shopping trip
Certainly was lol worth pulling the plug on the van, come with 240 and 110v out let's and will be better for family trips

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2019 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-13-2019, 03:51 AM   #3132
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Bender arrived. Now to build a mount for it. Bench started to bend when I bolted it down.

Option one reenforce the bench or two, used some old brake disc and build a moveable stand for it.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2019 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived titan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-13-2019, 03:52 PM   #3133
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME®

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:21 PM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

2015 VW for my oldest spawn. She needed a new car
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-13-2019, 04:29 PM   #3134
u531355
i will forever be useless
CF Addict
u531355's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 30
Flipped Off 14 Times in 13 Posts
u531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Bought a garage with a house to work on stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Fast zombies suck

if you didn't piss a couple people off you didn't do something right

2010 buildoff bike: 98 ninja zx6r
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=33849

2011 buildoff bike: 79 gs750e
thread:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38979
discussion:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38980
u531355 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-13-2019, 04:36 PM   #3135
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:21 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

^ JEALOUS!

m5-m12 thread recoil kit, trying to unfuck the `nelli...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-19-2019, 07:25 PM   #3136
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Started a new job while I've been away from the forum and bought this house because of the lack of commute (less than 3 miles), the large garage (~35'x40' with second story), and the secluded lot despite being in the city.

Since it's just me, myself and I, the house is too big so I've been filling it with motorcycles. Currently have 7 motorcycles inside the house and 10 motorcycles, a riding mower, 2 trucks and all of the big tools in the garages.

House and garage still need some work but now that the snow is mostly gone I can get started on the house again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PANO_20190319_183616.vr.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	104196

Name:	PANO_20190319_183446.vr.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	104198

Name:	IMG_20190319_170949.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	104200

Name:	PANO_20190202_161507.vr.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	104192

Name:	PANO_20190202_161630.vr.jpg
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	104194

Last edited by Racing Geek; 03-19-2019 at 07:42 PM.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2019, 01:16 AM   #3137
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Damn RG... Nice setup. Did I count 17 bikes there? Sounds like we need more pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2019, 02:55 PM   #3138
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

goddamn potholes in michigan...

I just bought 4 new 18x8.5 alloy wheels, $615 and another Goodyear Eagle RS-A to fit, $125.

Quote:
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-22-2019, 01:03 PM   #3139
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp

Got the woman a new(er) vehicle. Out of the 2000 civic and into the 08 odyssey.Click image for larger version

Name:	20190322_082653.jpeg
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	104236

Quote:

These people High Fived XxGRYMMxX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-23-2019, 06:48 AM   #3140
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:21 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

25mm² cables, red and black, 6meters of each plus eyelets for the ends. Got em for a song too @ 70€, was expecting double that, favoring the local parts shop seems to bear fruit. Still need the clamps for the other end and apparently out of wiper fluid so gotta pop in the city tomorrow.

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion