What was your last purchase? - Page 6 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #51
nemo
Do a skid!

CF Pimp
nemo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:39 PM
Flip Offs: 2,793
Flipped Off 435 Times in 208 Posts
nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!nemo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

Keep thinking that Pineapple bought this
and wondering where do i get one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motohorho View Post
Looks just like turbo, only smaller ...
nemo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived nemo!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #52
thaOrleanyte
Jarhead Supreme

thaOrleanyte's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:39 AM
Flip Offs: 699
Flipped Off 518 Times in 242 Posts
thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

You need a few of these things:

1. Money
2. Charm
3. Money
4. Dashing good looks
5. Money
6. Exotic Car
7. Power
8. Money resulting in power and exotic cars
thaOrleanyte is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived thaOrleanyte!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #53
dirtydoogle
GURU
Senior Fighterer
dirtydoogle's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:39 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
dirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to alldirtydoogle is a name known to all

Four shot espresso.
USD forks mo-fugga!
dirtydoogle is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived dirtydoogle!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2011, 07:59 PM   #54
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:39 AM
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

last pruchase today was a 75 cent toll to take 45 minutes off the commute from one job to the other.

i had enough one saturday and said fuck it ill pay the damn toll.

normally im too jewish for such things. seeing as i cant write of tolls for jobs

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2011, 08:21 PM   #55
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp
pineapple's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:39 AM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo View Post
Keep thinking that Pineapple bought this
and wondering where do i get one...
I can assure you that I wouldn't be on the internet if I bought her.
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived pineapple!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2011, 08:45 PM   #56
Christ
Winter's comin... :(
CF Pimp
Christ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 179
Flipped Off 94 Times in 61 Posts
Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsf1200R View Post
last pruchase today was a 75 cent toll to take 45 minutes off the commute from one job to the other.

i had enough one saturday and said fuck it ill pay the damn toll.

normally im too jewish for such things. seeing as i cant write of tolls for jobs
Can you work overtime at will? Work the extra 45 mins and call it a career enhancement decision.

You were probably spending more in fuel going the extra 45 mins anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBlacken via Facebook
"Aesop's Fables" teaches morality without eternal damnation and contradictions, or a petty, yet all-powerful creator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Can't rush greatness. But you can crash it shortly after finishing it.

I'd like to think that people might open their eyes at some point... instead, I find it more and more likely that I'll just close mine.
-- Christopher Eugene Pettitt
Christ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Christ!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2011, 08:48 PM   #57
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ View Post
Can you work overtime at will? Work the extra 45 minds and call it a career enhancement decision.

You were probably spending more in fuel going the extra 45 mins anyway.
the trip to the job is a part time thing so i can work as much as i want.

but as it is, my third part time job pays for my gas for the whole week

so the other jobs gas is paid for already. plus home depot pays me 600 a month to be on here 60% of the time

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2011, 08:49 PM   #58
Christ
CF Pimp
Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Will edit with retail figures later:

115 6"tile @ $0.30ea (~$1.25 ea retail)
18 12" [email protected] $0.50ea ($1.97 ea retail)
80 3x12 bullnose tile @$0.25ea. ($3.11 ea retail) <---probably buying more of these.

And whatever my dinner ticket costs. ($12 even, including tip, just me, Randy.)

Quote:
"Aesop's Fables" teaches morality without eternal damnation and contradictions, or a petty, yet all-powerful creator.
Quote:

I'd like to think that people might open their eyes at some point... instead, I find it more and more likely that I'll just close mine.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2011, 08:56 PM   #59
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ View Post
Will edit with retail figures later:

115 6"tile @ $0.30ea
18 12" [email protected] $0.50ea
80 3x12 bullnose tile @$0.25ea.

And whatever my dinner ticket costs.
if it was dinner with a lady and you im bettin anywhere from 30-60 after drinks and tip

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2011, 10:51 PM   #60
Christ
CF Pimp

Edited like a boss.

Quote:
Quote:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion