370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-07-2019, 08:35 AM   #21
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:00 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Pic of my Custom Ohlins suspension package awaiting collection at Mick Gardner Racing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1575724070073_1575725696481.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	106786  
Attached Images

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2019, 07:21 AM   #22
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

And the icing on the cake, alloy adjuster knob, cheers Russ

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-11-2019, 05:24 PM   #23
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

just had message from WSR, my block should be ready for next week* *

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2019, 11:59 AM   #24
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

I have been to visit Mick Gardner Racing, I have GOLD ​​​​​​​
great to meet everyone there, nice bunch of folk.

Called into see Mick at Red6, had coffee, talked shit, made plans
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	gold.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	187.8 KB
ID:	106900  

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-12-2019, 12:22 PM   #25
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Phone call from Jon at Racefit, tank will be ready for collection Sat  
Looks great
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	tank.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	106902  

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-14-2019, 01:54 PM   #26
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

managed to do some work on the frame bracing/shock mount today, about time i did something.

will make the shock mounting plate anchor points once i have the bracing welded and swing arm checked for correct alignment.

well happy with the fitment of the shock, like it was made for it

will crack on with the rest of the frame bracing later.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-15-2019, 05:38 AM   #27
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

started on the side braces, they*will end up being level with the bottom of the side covers, but hidden behind them

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-15-2019, 03:42 PM   #28
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

finished off the last of the frame bracing, just need to get it all welded in place and finish off

the top shock mount detailing

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-16-2019, 12:01 PM   #29
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

not sorted the tap placement yet, waiting for tap, once i have it and the engine in with carbs fitted i will work out where the tap will go,

then Racefit are going to sort the fitting

Talking of tank, i just picked it up

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-17-2019, 01:16 PM   #30
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

have had to order a new CBR1000RR lower yoke, as we had a bit of a nightmare down at Micks when we tried to press the stem out of the one fitted

to my Red6 billot ones!!! probably never have shown up in normal passage of time, coz its not like you press stems out every day now, is it?

first attempt it wouldnt budge, second attempt with a bit of heat still nothing, third attempt with more heat and pressure it moved about 2-3mm and stopped.

on final attempt in the press the stem collapsed
Mick got the remains of the stem out and i have a new one on its way to fit, just hope i wont have to remove the new one in a hurry for any reason!

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads