the FUCK YOU thread - Page 492 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2020, 09:47 PM   #4911
jmartin1110
The Hell You Say!!
CF Pimp
jmartin1110's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
jmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on here
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Whip his arse!

But for real, that's crazy. Geez. The world is going full retard.

We both know the caliber of bike he got. He has now filed a claim against me with eBay. I will be speaking with them ASAP to address this situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1981 Honda SS Build
KZ1000 Discussion Thread
KZ1000 Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
u gonna look so sexy naked.... I would say no homo, but totally homo since that that sentence can't not be homo
jmartin1110 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived jmartin1110!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-16-2020, 12:18 AM   #4912
RatFighter
UnicycleMode
RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
I hope your hanging in there, Rat. Keep on keeping on, man.

Thanks dude, I'm barely holding on right now. All my vehicles are broken, I'm broke, it feels like covid diagnosis' are closing in around me, my ex is just as drunk and loony as ever, and I'm.... just tired. I'm so god damn fucking tired. My shop doors are closed for good now.... it's over for everything it was, and could have been.

My birthday last month sucked shit at first, then my brother came over, we got to messing around with some parts in my shop, and by the end of the night we had something good going, got a message from a biker friend and went and had beers at his place, and overall it gave birth to a new project utilizing the wormburner frame and my 650 engine, blower to follow as soon as we've got something to work with though, then maybe migrate this mess into the 900RR chassis, but, for now, it keeps me moving, keeps me busy, and keeps my mind off how bad things have been, and forward thinking on how good things can be.

Preview pic of future greatness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2020, 05:12 AM   #4913
RatFighter
UnicycleMode
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Holy fuck, it's nearly 4am...

At 11pm, a chick my buddy (that rents a room from me) was seeing, decided she had enough of life, looked around my kitchen, found a 5 inch buck knife for deer hunting, pulled it out of the leather sheath, and plunged it into her neck until it wouldn't go any farther...

I was awakened by one of my life long best friends screaming my name, my son fast asleep next to me, I jumped out of bed, ensured the gate at the top of the master bedroom stairs was locked, and ran down, turned the corner, and was faced with what looked like a murder scene... the desperation in his eyes as he tried to hold the wound closed, talk to dispatch, and beg for my help, was a moment I'll never forget. First responder training and many a time dealing with auto and motorcycle crashes forged me from the toughest stuff so I jumped into action as this chick was trying to pry his hand off her neck gurgling "let me die!" at us!! What the actual FUCK?!

She was alive when the ambulance arrived at the hospital according to MPD officers that were on scene at my house, my buddies daughter is with his parents, I dropped my son with his bitch face mom and her apparently new boyfriend (not thrilled, but, I had an attempted suicide scene in my kitchen to clean up) and now I've finally got all the uniforms out of my house, my kitchen doesn't look like it had a horror movie filmed in it, and I somehow have to get some sleep tonight.

So my "fuck you" is to suicide. Self destruction at your own hands is a horrible thing, and reaching out for help isn't "attention seeking" it is trying to find a stop point before you actually act on it. I've struggled before, many I know have too, PLEASE, if you feel like you need someone to talk to, PM me, or, call the national suicide prevention hotline and at least try to get some help before you take your own life, because, you're not really taking it from you, you are taking it from all those that care about you.

National Suicide Prevention Hotline can be reached at 800-273-8255.

The only reason this chick wasn't successful tonight is she picked seasoned, hardened, bad mother fuckers that are medically trained first responders to do it around, little did she know, we don't fuckin' play that shit and if we can stop the dying process, even after you sever arteries and your esophagus, we will make sure the paramedics have something to work with until you get into the O.R.

Fuckin' bet on that!

I'm still in shock this happened in my god damn kitchen while I was sleeping upstairs with my 1 and a half year old son with me, my buddies 14 year old daughter in her room on the main floor 30 feet away, and my buddy was downstairs and heard gurgling and rushed upstairs to find her on the floor with an apparent stab wound to the neck and began life saving procedures as she tried to fight him off and kept gurgling out "let me die".

And again!

National Suicide Prevention Hotline can be reached at 800-273-8255.

Fuck you suicide, not today, not in my house, not on my watch!

Quote:
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2020, 05:41 AM   #4914
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:46 AM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Holy shitballs man like you haven't had enough crap on you as is!!!!!!! Hats off and a salute to you and your friend as most people, me included, would have completely frozen upon a scene like that! Jeez man dunno what else to say...

Yamaha XJR 1300 `99
Ex:Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Ex: Benelli Tornado 900 '06
Ex:Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA '02
Ex:Honda CBR 600 F2 '91
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2020, 06:57 AM   #4915
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:46 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

You never know what is torturing people. She must've been in some real bad place to consider that situation a cure. Good on you guys for saving her life. I really hope she can get her head in a better place and find happiness when all this is over.

Severed esophagus. Holy fuck....
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2020, 07:09 AM   #4916
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:46 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Whoah, thats some savage shit. Im speechless...

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2020, 02:50 PM   #4917
Smoker
BLACK BELT
Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:46 PM
Flip Offs: 36
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Close to 800,000 people die due to suicide every year, which is one person every 40 seconds. Those are just the ones who succeed.

For every suicide, approximately 20 other people contemplate suicide.

I do have a lot of thoughts on the subject. Just waking up, so can't really gather my thoughts into something meaningful.

As a teenager, I was a Navy Corpsman trained to go to the front lines with the Marines. Blood, guts, and death have always been a regular part of my career. Volunteered to work in the locked units at the KP Mental Health Facility in downtown LA, and worked as a Psych RN at the VA Hospital. Couldn't count the attempted suicide patients I've done anesthesia on as a CRNA during surgery. Not long before my first cancer surgery, I did anesthesia for a cop from Riverside that put a gun under his chin.

My 2 best friends in life, and my half-brother, died by their own hand. Because of the physical and psychological pain I've suffered for the past 3 years, suicide is often in my thoughts. There's no cure for my cancer. I don't believe in God, afterlife, or any other ridiculous psychological crutches. So, I don't take the issue lightly. I do have everything ready to go, if I need it.

Very sorry you had to deal with this shit, bro. I know you already have enough strife going on. Stay strong. Be there for your son. You did damn good.

And clean up that mess.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-25-2020, 01:59 AM   #4918
RatFighter
UnicycleMode
Fighter of the Month 

Thanks for everything you all have said. Repped everyone except Shiny because apparently I rep him alot and gotta spread it around.

It was quite an experience to take control of such a chaotic and crazy scene, save a life, and ensure she could call me tonight and thank me for giving her the chance to reconsider her options and her desire to live. I was fully prepared to know she was upset that I had saved her life through quick and thorough action that was based on trained life saving intervention. But, instead, she thanked me for doing what I did to keep her alive. Her last words to me as she looked me directly in the eyes, after knowing her and being one of the few people that was nice to her in school 20 years ago, as well as currently, was, "I love you Ben, you're a good man", before she spit out a wad of blood and went back to fighting with my buddy, and begging to die. I haven't slept much. Hopefully her call tonight helps ease my mind but it's already 1am and I'm still struggling with closing my eyes.

Training for people hitting the furniture on the side of the road, be it a car or a bike, having experienced saving lives on a regular basis through my life... all that stuff... it just was kinda "well time to get to work" when it came down to what had to be done the other night. I look back at it as I lay awake in bed the last few days and I can't imagine it being anything other way than the way it was to ensure she survived... she deserved a chance to reconsider her decision, if not for herself, but for the sake of her 3 kids.

I'm no fucking hero either. I wish I was. I'm just a dirtbag outlaw piece of shit that managed to consider more than himself as useful to the world and put himself in a position that he could save some lives if the need arises in this weird, fucked up existence we call "life". I'm with Smoker here, I'm not religious, I'm not worried about it all, I've made my plans and been down my road... but it doesn't stop me from being capable of handling shit when it hits the fan, all though no where near as capable as him, I feel after the years I've given many a second chance I am well capable of making sure the worst can still get a bit more out of it all than most would expect.

I'm here for a good time, not a long time, and people trying to get dead, fucks that up for me, so I'm going to do everything to save your ass if I have to because I don't want to see dead bodies I recognize.

Quote:
These people High Fived RatFighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum