SUKATI....until i get a better name - Page 31 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SUKATI....until i get a better name

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-23-2020, 10:54 AM   #301
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:29 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: SUKATI....until i get a better name

apologies for the lack of updates, in something of a holding position until engine built

found a pressure banjo that fits the rear MC, save a couple of bob

lockstops turned / milled, friend put a nice concave rad on the front for me

left one is much longer, can see the damper brace bar being modified to increase right hand lock

got a few bits n bobs to clean up while waiting but no point me posting random ramblings until I get something proper to do
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2020, 03:40 PM   #302
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

new tank top sticker , replacement for the italian flag stock ones have

ignore the crocs, thats Coco
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2020, 04:43 PM   #303
yantosh

oil restrictor fitted to oil gallery, ready for oil filter

and what do you know .... we have 6 gears

engine build imminent

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2020, 05:01 PM   #304
eccles291
Angry Northerner
Fighterer
eccles291's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
eccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to alleccles291 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
new tank top sticker.......
Tank Top you say?!

Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue!

First SF project - K3 Gixer 6

GPz900R project
eccles291 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2020, 05:04 PM   #305
yantosh

and i,ll look jolly spiffing in it too
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2020, 11:35 AM   #306
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:29 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Seems a damn shame to cover up that nice logo you engraved in the triples with that headlight mount. Kind of hard to avoid though. Keep em comin!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2020, 11:59 AM   #307
yantosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
Seems a damn shame to cover up that nice logo you engraved in the triples with that headlight mount. Kind of hard to avoid though. Keep em comin!

thats why i put on filler cap too
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2020, 10:04 AM   #308
yantosh

bag of bolts

allegedly there is a map in the bag too, full set of bolts for engine covers

order power commander next
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-11-2020, 03:33 PM   #309
yantosh

crankcases button up again, with a fully functioning gearbox , clutch springs ordered

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-12-2020, 05:17 PM   #310
yantosh

pressure switch #2 , for the clutch this time, i think the TL needs this the same as my gsxr or it goes into a zero map thing

who says I never do the washing up.....

nail the stuff back onto my covers time , new bearing, cam position sensor etc

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes