SUKATI....until i get a better name - Page 32 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SUKATI....until i get a better name

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2020, 07:38 PM   #311
BoardsofCanada
Fighter
BoardsofCanada's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:53 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
BoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really nice
Default Re: SUKATI....until i get a better name

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
crankcases button up again, with a fully functioning gearbox , clutch springs ordered

It's a handsome looking engine - what's it like to work on?
BoardsofCanada is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2020, 03:50 AM   #312
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:53 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

horizontal split cases are easier, but seems ok, i,m just the sorcerers apprentice tho,
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2020, 07:53 AM   #313
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

still much hurry up and wait

but in a blatantly attention seeking post

my engine in a bucket had o sump plug, does now tho, wee bit of Ti goodness, plated ones weren,t much cheaper, but looked shit

front brake pressure banjo arrived too, but we all know what they look like

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2020, 04:29 AM   #314
BoardsofCanada
Fighter
BoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really niceBoardsofCanada is really nice

my engine in a bucket had o sump plug, does now tho, wee bit of Ti goodness, plated ones weren,t much cheaper, but looked shit

bit of lock-wire action to be had ) - details!
BoardsofCanada is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2020, 05:16 AM   #315
yantosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoardsofCanada View Post

bit of lock-wire action to be had ) - details!
need to practice so its neat

This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2020, 04:18 PM   #316
BoardsofCanada
Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
need to practice so its neat

I totally fancy a bit of that gig myself.. everything's getting it..including the cat! lol!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-26-2020, 05:33 PM   #317
yantosh

safest place for my bodywork is hanging off the bike , popped on a couple of stickers, bolted the headlights back in too, need to keep something moving

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-02-2020, 06:28 PM   #318
yantosh

thats the first side of the bottom end kinda together

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2020, 01:50 AM   #319
yantosh

top ends ain,t been split in a decade, all stripped and cleaned ready for new gaskets

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-13-2020, 04:43 PM   #320
yantosh

I been shopping, I am poor again....... but I have things

we have ourselves a PC V

520 chain and sprockets

then onto the fuel pump, the stock Ducati fuel line fittings are by all accounts shit and its not if they,ll break, its when, so I will formulate a plan to fit better ones

and I need to take off the regulator as the TL bodies have their own, I figure its the one thats made for the job

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes